Me First!

Started by NYRAPTOR, September 14, 2007, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR


ME FIRST

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

NYRAPTOR

i like the guy stuck in his car. ha ha

Young Gun

LMAO!  Did you take those pictures today?  
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

NYRAPTOR

one of my buddys from new york e-mailed them to me. if i took those, i dont' think i would make it to croom on wed! ;)

KB

Funny pic., thats gonna be me & NYRaptor between 2 pine trees at croom LOL.

(but I gotta SunPass)

buzzardman

ya know, ya just  don't get any more head strong than that right there.

NYRAPTOR

ha ha, i widened my axle. i'll probably just get myself stuck between 2 tree's ;D

UncleRico

You know, I can't help but thinking........."I could have made it"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com