do you guys think i should buy a 400ex a raptor 660 or a z400

Started by kawasakimojaverider, September 10, 2007, 09:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

400ex or raptor 660

400ex
8 (27.6%)
raptor
11 (37.9%)
z400
10 (34.5%)

Total Members Voted: 28

kawasakimojaverider

does anybody have a 4wheeler that they want to sell me for $1800 ??? ???

klutchbuster400

Personal preference. I rode an 06banshee and HATED IT, and its not that I'm a "4-stroke guy" being one of my all time favorite quads is a 250r. I rode the shee in the trails, which was hell. Out in the open it was pretty hard to handle, The rear end kept sliding out. I love my z400 though, I'd take another one over a banshee anyday.

4MANFREAK

Experience tells me;

1st choice: 400EX  :Fp

2nd choice :Z400  :Sp

3rd: Forget The 660 Raptor..  :ThumbsDown.gif
2006 FOREMAN 500 4x4
2004 Rancher 350 4x4
2002 400 EX
1997 FOREMAN 400 4x4

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

A z400 has more power is handles good and its liquid cooled just get a z400.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

klutchbuster400


KB

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 14, 2007, 03:58:59 PM
Here is what you're looking for
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25837.0.html

Took the words right out of my mouth, thats all the bike you will ever need,nice & light, handle great, put a stroker on it if you want & hold on, it will rip.

Also one of the easiest motors to re-build whenever they need it, there practically bullet proof though.

Close to you also.

kawasakimojaverider

yeah im waiting for that guy with the banshee to call me and let me know if its sold or not were the 250r located?

KB

I think it's in W.P.B.,
I bought a ATC 250R from him & it was titled, good to go, they know there sh!t too (mechanics).


kawasakimojaverider

yeah i use to have a 250r three wheeler with a 310 big bore kit and every time that you would get on it that thing would just haul seriuose a$$ that guy sold the banshee so im still lookin tell your friends ;D i have 1800 cash i would like to buy a bike tommorow like a z400 or any 4 wheeler just as long as it over 300cc maybe a blaster but only if it has some upgrades let me know what ya got

KB

Just send him a P.M. if it wasn't so late i would call him now, but he'll get w/ you Sat. I'm sure.

You can't go wrong w/ a TRX250R, they are still out there today tearin it up, a lot of mods available & easy to work on.


svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

KB

Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 15, 2007, 01:11:26 PM
Grow up man.. seriously.

c'mon now, he's just a kid wantin to ride like the rest of us, I'm sure he didn't mean to up-set anyone w/ his posts like I have in the past.

you should tell that little truck of yours to grow up... seriously.


J/K, I don't want to cause anymore drama on this site like I've done before ;D.

(some of us are goin to Croom Wed. if you want to come w/us)


kawasakimojaverider


KB

Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on September 15, 2007, 08:12:25 PM
whos all goin and how much are stickers

I think the stickers are 50.00, just a few of us goin, weekdays are the best there IMO.

Don't know where you'll be comin from, but it's literally right off the I-75 exit on SR.50 (Brooksville).


kawasakimojaverider

yeah ill see if my brother wants to go and if i can get a bike bye then thanks for the inv tho ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com