how do you like to ride pole.

Started by predatorracer8, September 10, 2007, 01:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what type of ridin do you most like?

fast trail ridin
slow trail
mx
muddin
dune(in FL?lol) or other
like GayDirt

EigerGuy

depends whAT bike im on my raptor i like a fast ride on a 4x4 i like it slow
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

atvrob

im not really into riding poles........Lmfao

UncleRico

Your poll is much shorter than I thought it would be.

I didn't see the answer I would have chosen.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Sleazy_Rider78

Try asking this question in the ladies lounge.  I am sure you will get some more interesting responses.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

quadracer1992

Quote from: JohnF on September 15, 2007, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on September 15, 2007, 04:22:57 AM
Try asking this question in the ladies lounge.  I am sure you will get some more interesting responses.

lol
lololololl lmao rofl!!!!!!! 2:L :R :L :L :L :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :T :T 2:L 2:L :L :R :R :R :R :R :X :X :oo :oo :oo :O :R 2:L :L
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

predatorracer8

Quote from: UncleRico on September 13, 2007, 11:39:50 PM
Your poll is much shorter than I thought it would be.

I didn't see the answer I would have chosen.
if its not on here just reply with the answer sorry bout that

predatorracer8

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on September 15, 2007, 04:22:57 AM
Try asking this question in the ladies lounge.  I am sure you will get some more interesting responses.

lol good one

561rincon

Quote from: shirah86 on September 12, 2007, 02:18:03 AM
i aint about all that homersexual stuff  :D



yupp gayer than aids.... ride pole ??? WTF
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

quadracer1992

Mabe he means something about strippers...
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~