Woe is me .....

Started by HASBEEN, September 12, 2007, 06:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HASBEEN

Old "HASBEEN" dirtbiker finally broke down (at 63) and got his first quad. Been away from the offroad scene for several years. Being a transplant from Northern California (the "real" California) and having spent many years in the Oregon mountains and sand dunes I am at a lost as to where to ride in Florida. I've had this ATV since March and there's less than 10 hours on the clock. Planning a trip out west in February to break it in or just break it but sure would like to get the scoop on where to ride locally in the meantime. Also, would like to hook up with a friendly group of folks to ride with (ain't much fun going it alone). I'm a pretty easy going sport and at my age I shouldn't be much of a challenge for "leader of the pack" (but don't laugh too hard if I give it a shot once in awhile).

Mike
Titusville
ma014@earthlink.net

qt314nfla

Mike, there's a group ride at the Motoplex the last weekend of this month.  There's also a Halloween ride there.  It's in north Florida.  There should be several posts on it.  If not here then on floridaatv.com

HASBEEN

Thanks QT - I'll be on the lookout for it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com