any one going to seminole mx 11/20

Started by whitenight, November 15, 2004, 04:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitenight

any noe going to the track this weekend ;D
ALL STOCK

arod

 will let you know by the end of the week dude. by the way i will be delivering your new subframe tuesday before 10am. ;)

dreth

sweet ! the knight is back in buisness. yall have fun for me and remember we need to get yall up my way for a ride at either pax trax or bithlo .

Exmx54


whitenight

florida400ex i will be there black ford f 150 ,z400 #54 come stop by
ALL STOCK

Exmx54

cool, I have no idea what I'll get there in, but change ur number! I'm number 54 lol. I'll be on a white YFZ setup for MX.

whitenight

no ccan do that is my # for life, its lucky
ALL STOCK

m0n5teR

 Will be doing the nascar thing this weekend,but next weekend for sure im there.Also went last sunday and it was nice.I never had to share the track with any dirtbikes ;D
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

whitenight

sweet man thanks for the info on sub frame got it today and primed it allready can not wait to ride
ALL STOCK

Exmx54

Do they enforce the no under 16 ATV riders allowed? If they don't I'll be there sunday, because I have hockey game on saturday.

bluesman

ill be there with a small group.... bluesman

whitenight

bluesman when are you going sat or sun
ALL STOCK

bluesman


whitenight

ALL STOCK

m0n5teR

 Hey not that it means anything but me and a group of people aRE GOING NEXT SATURDAY FOR SURE IF YOU AND AROD WUNNA MEET ME THEre whiteknight.BTW i figured out how to change my name back to monster [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

whitenight

monster i will have to see how this week goes am having some arm problems .talked the wife into letting me go this week if i go to doctor when i get back so i will let you know
ALL STOCK

arod

i am there. won't be heading out to track for the next 2-3 weekends. hey monster get your boys together and come with us to that big group ride JAN 22 in ocala. last roll call was something like 130+ riders!

m0n5teR

I think im gonna hit that ride for sure.I was talking to dreth about it last time we was all at the track.Wonder if i should put some lights back on my predator for that ride????
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com