MSN Popups

Started by racemanfl, April 05, 2005, 06:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racemanfl

Whats up with the MSN popups????  Jerry

racemanfl

Well 10 views and noone is getting these popup but me??????

atvtrailer

try using a adware remove or spyware remover, because ive never seen pop-ups on atvflorida.com, u may of gotten a program installed on your comp and it makes windows pop up
05 450r #13B

stump66

It happens to me also. I believe its got to do with some folk avatars. It first started for me when tri-z started and I alerted da_mtg about it. Someone must be using an avatar thats in msn pics and you gotta log on to see the pic. I could be wrong. It not spyware. I have 4 diff spyware running all the time and it still comes up on certain post. pm bones see what he says. ???
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chuck_Norris

It happen to me twice at work, but never while at the house

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Get rid of the spyware
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

TRX350_On_The_Rack

http://www.spywareinfo.com/xscan.php

Install and/or run. Solves most issues with popups. Also Install Anti-Spyware from www.microsoft.com
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

racemanfl

I dont think its spyware I use adaware and spybots aleast weekly Jerry

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Popups = Spyware/Adware

Trust me.  8)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com