Baja 1000 - Quad Division

Started by UncleRico, September 11, 2007, 12:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

This year is the 40th anniversary of the Baja 1000.

I think I'm going to get American Highlander to ride the first leg, and I'm gonna ride the anchor leg.

Does anyone want to sponsor us?


Highlander needs to recoup some of the money for the new KTM 525 quad that I put on his credit card. 

How about it, you cheap bastids?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing are all willing to.

NYRAPTOR


UncleRico

Woah! Angry Dragon? It ain't THAT kind of party, buddy.

This is good clean family fun here.

How about a nice "rusty trombone" for old times sake?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

My Law firm will contribute.

Cheatum, Burnya & Run
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

Or cheatems brothers law firm is good too.

Dewey, Cheatem and Howe
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

UncleRico

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 11, 2007, 10:53:26 AM
Or cheatems brothers law firm is good too.

Dewey, Cheatem and Howe

I need big money...for the chase helicopter.

I need a rich lawyer who knows how to double and tripple bill his hours, a real scheister who knows how to stick it to his clients and makes that 1-800-ASK-GARY kinda money! 

So..who's got Anoriginals number?


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

JackL

I think I can get you the guy with the question marks all over his jacket to teach you how to get free money from the government.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.