Chirstmas List

Started by blaster94, December 21, 2006, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

06 BaNsHeE

Honda 450 is without a doubt the best 450 to trail ride.Not bad at MX either.

RancherFreak

#27
My Christmas List Is..

1.New Plastics for my 97 FOREMAN 400
2.Outlaw Tires
3.Snorkel
4.Laptop
Honda 250ex
Forman500
Rancher

mud_shredder

Mud_shredder's Christmas list:
Red 220cc Honda Recon (Got it early!!)
Clothes clothes clothes! It's what every girl wants LOL!!!
Cellphone (not gonna get it until I'm 18. Just 6 more years to go!)
Tickets to Rodney Atkins concert (9 out of 10 of you probably don't know him)
Three more webkinz (if you don't know what they are forget about it. Those of you that do... COOL)

that's kinda it

300 quadrunner

3 inch body lift for my truck, and some rims and tires
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

KD 428

I dont really want anything lol
HONDA CRF450R

06 BaNsHeE

Well I gave myself a 10mill Cub motor for the shee

Others gave me:
Ipod
Sick ass digital camera
New sneakers
call of duty 4 and a new halo 3
Sick cltohes
500$ cash

~Demon_Boy250X~

Well i got...
450R Front Shocks
Red 400EX A arms
MX Vs. ATV Untamed
New TV
Laptop
Clothes
$150 Cash
and a Trip to Ocala for a week

Gave myself a new chest protector, and new gloves lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Islandbreeze07

Bought four of my five cousins Webkinz ;)
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores