Places to ride in Orlando...

Started by YFZ_#24, September 08, 2007, 01:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ_#24

Anybody here been riding at the spot off of S.R. 27 in Clermont? It's a few miles north of I-4... Good place to ride specially for those of us in the Orlando area... I hear this place has been open for years... I hope they don't close it soon as no one seems able to pick up their own garbage...

I used to ride off of Boggy Creek and 417... Unfortunately, it only took one moron to get it shut down...

Any other places in the Orlando area?

eldiablo64

the fastest ways to get riding spots closed down.
some moron gets hurt and sues the land owner that probably didn't even know they were riding there

leaving trash everywhere

posting the spot on an open forum,obviously the place isn't "legal" or everyone would know about it.
almost everybody has a place they call the secret spot but if you post it on a forum it won't be secret anymore.not reprimandin ya just tryin to help ya keep your "secret spot".to many people found out about mine now I can't ride there anymore.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com