Polk County to FINALLY get ATV Park

Started by Mulchman, September 07, 2007, 04:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulchman

Saw it on Bay News 9 last night. The Mosaic Company is selling 200 or more acres for an off road park. Randy Wilkinson was shown walking around the property.
It's about time we gat an off road park around here. The news just didn't say exactly where the land is located. Hopefully centrally near Mulberry.
Wayne
The good life is just an ATV ride away !!!

eldiablo64

#1
yea somethin closer to home, though I can't wait to ride at the motoplex I hear its awsome.just along drive to get to.heres the link to the article.http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2007/9/6/285745.html
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

UncleRico

I hope they're hiring!

What a great job that would be.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Here's the link to the story...  http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2007/9/6/285745.html

200 acres seems kinda scant to me.

This place is going to be off old 37 down past Bradley Junction.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

eldiablo64

they should go check out the motoplex its only 200 acres but they made very good use of the property and are still putting in more trails and such.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

predatorracer8


ScooterB

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

AmericanRobster

Finnally something closer to home. Hopefully it opens soon.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com