Suzuki of Sarasota

Started by 05greengriz, September 06, 2007, 03:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

If your in central florida and looking for a Suzuki product, check out Suzuki of Sarasota. I just picked up a new Eiger last night and the service was A+.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

Congrats on the new Eiger.  If you need upgrades on the bike talk to seebeejim. 

EigerGuy

congrate on the bike i have a 05 and gives me very few probs, if ur interested i have liftkits for the eiger, i bought the kit for my 05 and i dont think anything has changed its a 1.5-2inch lift
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

AmericanRobster

I bought my winch from them and they are all great people
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Seabeejim

Guys I am here to tell you, I work there as the Service manager and our owners will hook anyone up from this site with the best deal in the state.  Give us a try..
XR 50 with stickers and mods

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Seabeejim on September 07, 2007, 03:13:49 AM
Guys I am here to tell you, I work there as the Service manager and our owners will hook anyone up from this site with the best deal in the state.  Give us a try..
[/quote

Sweet! I still have to put my winch on that I bought from you guys.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

raca65

I agree totally met Jim once riding, and he will go out of his way to help us out, and i live on the other side of the state. Way better then dealing with the guys over here that just want the sale and no knowledge or service of what there selling in my opinion. Jim is the man.

Seabeejim

Guys and gals we just got our second new 08 450, black in color in today.  first one lasted a day and a half.  Call us 941-925-0376
Jim
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

Man this new 450 limited needs a home bad.  Come and get it.  Over 100 changes from last year.  Read the srticle in the new Quad Mag.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

raca65

Again Jim pulls through with another great deal for a guy thats 200 miles away Great service and deals you all would be crazy not to call Jim with your Zuki purchases and service Thanks Jim...

Seabeejim

Thanks for the word T.  I take you got it in the mail?  Good job and no problem need anything else let me know.  Also the owner my be calling you for some insurance.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Ceejkay

anybody have any contact info? i need a rear end for an 02 ozark

Seabeejim

Call me ask for jim in service 941-925-0376.  I don't have any laying around but can get some discounts on all you need.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Andy9933

Quote from: Seabeejim on September 25, 2007, 02:20:39 AM
Guys and gals we just got our second new 08 450, black in color in today.  first one lasted a day and a half.  Call us 941-925-0376
Jim

I bought the first 08 LTR 450 SE from you guys and I tell everyone about you guys.Good place to do biz
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

AmericanRobster

I haven't put that winch on yet that I bought last year. I am having trouble finding the mounting plate for it.
This is one of the better powersports dealers that I have walked into in a long time. Keep up the good work guys!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Seabeejim

Winche mount call Jason our parts Manager and he can find one and I will mail it to you by UPS.  Ask for Jim if there is an issue.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Seabeejim on April 10, 2008, 02:14:21 AM
Winche mount call Jason our parts Manager and he can find one and I will mail it to you by UPS.  Ask for Jim if there is an issue.

I bought the Warn winch 2500I i think and need a mount for a 2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

Thanks Guys!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road