Harlan County, KY.

Started by Ida_Mann, September 04, 2007, 06:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I got a chance to hitch a ride up there in my dad's truck while he goes and teaches a class in London, KY, so I'm figuring I could go have some fun.

I'd be headed up there about the 25th or 26th and staying for a little under a week.

Anyone game for joining me?

I've never been, anyone got stories to tell about the place?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KB

Never been but heard KY is opening a huge ATV Park, is that were your going ?

Qdawg76

Is this where your going? We might make a trip there, Haven't had a chance to ride there yet, about 3 hours away from us.

http://www.harlancountytrails.com/index.php
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

ananomaly

Great place to ride Ida. Be sure to hook up wth the locals at the north campsite. They have a fire most nights. This is where the guided tours in and out of the park are organized by the ridge runners.

http://rr.kyoutdoors.com/

http://www.kyoutdoors.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=114
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

Ida_Mann

I plan on trying to find a local or two when I get up there, plus I've already signed up on the website and let them know I'm coming, if I can make it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com