"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 03, 2007, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on September 03, 2007, 09:48:27 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on September 03, 2007, 09:15:54 PM
:K idiots
not it
I WISH I COULD HAVE A GOOD COMEBACK BUT IM TO STUPID TO FIGURE ONE OUT, I BRING A DISGRACE TO THE NAME IDIOT SO DONT CALL ME THAT IT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO TRUE IDIOTS, IM TO DUMB TO BE CALLED AN IDIOT SO CALL ME SOMETHING WORSE.
Atleast your honest.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

Quote from: Southern4x4 on September 04, 2007, 01:44:43 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 03, 2007, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on September 03, 2007, 09:48:27 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on September 03, 2007, 09:15:54 PM
:K idiots
not it
I WISH I COULD HAVE A GOOD COMEBACK BUT IM TO STUPID TO FIGURE ONE OUT, I BRING A DISGRACE TO THE NAME IDIOT SO DONT CALL ME THAT IT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO TRUE IDIOTS, IM TO DUMB TO BE CALLED AN IDIOT SO CALL ME SOMETHING WORSE.
Atleast your honest.

i didnt know u had such a vocabulary....
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on September 06, 2007, 12:39:05 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on September 04, 2007, 01:44:43 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 03, 2007, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on September 03, 2007, 09:48:27 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on September 03, 2007, 09:15:54 PM
:K idiots
not it
I WISH I COULD HAVE A GOOD COMEBACK BUT IM TO STUPID TO FIGURE ONE OUT, I BRING A DISGRACE TO THE NAME IDIOT SO DONT CALL ME THAT IT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO TRUE IDIOTS, IM TO DUMB TO BE CALLED AN IDIOT SO CALL ME SOMETHING WORSE.
Atleast your honest.

i didnt know u had such a vocabulary....
I have a much better one but I dont want anyone to steal my words.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

i love making up words...and then we copyright them so no one can steal them haha
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Look dont use big words around quad, hell get to confused and then blow up.........SUPERFRAGACALAMALISTIC,FLOCCINOCIPILLIHILIFICATION!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

your almost as weird as that guy on here that has 3 screen names and argues with himself.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 06, 2007, 01:49:35 AM
Your right I am weirder than that guy on here that has 3 screen names and argues with himself.
Hey the first step is admitting it, good job buddy
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: Southern4x4 on September 06, 2007, 11:49:30 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 06, 2007, 01:49:35 AM
Your right I am weirder than that guy on here that has 3 screen names and argues with himself.
Hey the first step is admitting it, good job buddy

im so proud of you  :Hug.gif
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on September 07, 2007, 12:31:40 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on September 06, 2007, 11:49:30 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 06, 2007, 01:49:35 AM
Your right I am weirder than that guy on here that has 3 screen names and argues with himself.
Hey the first step is admitting it, good job buddy

im so proud of you
No hugging smileys, he still thinks girls have cooties.....
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

No not that my girlfriend wouldnt appreciate me cheating on her.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 08, 2007, 04:21:32 PM
No not that my girlfriend wouldnt appreciate me cheating on her.
Imaginary ones dont count, how many times do I have to tell you.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

shes not imaginary, shes just made of plastic!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Im kidding I dont play with dolls, their action figures!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

im 5'9 165lbs im on the weightlifting team bring it.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~