croom pics

Started by TRXASAURUS, September 03, 2007, 09:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Chevy1500z71

is it realy wet out there rite now?

310R_Dude

"my wife took some nice shots today...

i love her canon"

Nice pics mon', looked like you were having a blast!

What kind of camera does she have?
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

TRXASAURUS

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on September 03, 2007, 09:21:02 PM
is it realy wet out there rite now?

actually it is never too wet.  the sand in most areas draines very quickly.  in fact i like it most after a hard rain the day before riding.   if it is dry, it is DUSTY!  thats ok too if your not following anyone.

there are always places to get muddy if ya wanna.  and plenty if ya dont    always

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

TRXASAURUS

Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 03, 2007, 11:09:59 PM


What kind of camera does she have?

its a canon digital rebel xt.   great camera for beginners and intermediates
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

310R_Dude

Awesome, I just got a Rebel XTi last week.

I liked your pics so I was hoping it wasn't
an advanced higher end(pro level) model.

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

1FasterBlaster

 It looks like you were riding in the kiddie area!!LOL I'm getting another Blaster, and I'm gonna pimp it out and go for the minnie riding.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com