450r vs raptor 700r

Started by KD 428, August 30, 2007, 08:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I have a stock 450r, and my friend has a 700r with gytr pipe, air filter, and power commander. So if we raced who do you think would win, and by how many lenghts.
HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf

Ill take the 450  :Fp go get them

KD 428

yeah, my friend (who has the 700) posted this without me knowing.... I knew he'd probably win with his mods he has. But I think if I modded mine I'd keep up with him
HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf

KD 450 Iam still with you . go get em man

4MANFREAK

 My money's on the 450R...
2006 FOREMAN 500 4x4
2004 Rancher 350 4x4
2002 400 EX
1997 FOREMAN 400 4x4

Chuck_Norris

get on and ride. In the end you will find out who the "W" goes to

KD 428

ok thanks guys, were gonna head up to countyline dragway in the future, and then we'll know
HONDA CRF450R

06 BaNsHeE

I dont really see it being a close race since the raptor has a little more topend when its stock.SO with his mods and you have 18inch tires right?I dont really think you have a chance...Not trying to be an ass or anything

ROC0999

I am pulling for the Raptor since I've got one but may the best man/bike win
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

450rcrazy

I think they will both lose , You all spend more time arguing over who will win than actually riding, by the time you get around to riding they will be rusted solid.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 01, 2007, 08:22:28 AM
I think they will both lose , You all spend more time arguing over who will win than actually riding, by the time you get around to riding they will be rusted solid.
:Clap.gif RUN WHAT YA BRUNG AND GET'R'DUN

dynodon

Man, I am gone for three weeks , come home and the same B.S is still be debated around here !??!?!

I agree with with Chuck N, just go race and see who wins.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com