Yamaha Offering Free doors and Grab Handles..!

Started by PHN, August 31, 2007, 12:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHN

I just got notice in the mail that Yamaha is offering free half doors and passenger grab handles for Rhinos....I don't know what the years they are covering, but I ordered mine from ARS.....Supposed to keep your arms and legs inside if you roll it over....

kawGIRL

Should have ours next week?  We are first on the list at East Coast PowerSports ;D
We heard about it last week.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

VForcedave

I saw a site that was strictly organized to ligitate Yamaha in regards to their Rhino's. I guess several people have sustained lower leg injuries from roll overs and not keeping their feet inside. The doors must be their answer to this problem. I have ridden in a few but do not own one. Is this something that the rhino owners are going to want to do? Is this make it a better ride, safer, more fun??
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

You do tend to let you leg bow out somewhat ??? But we have after market seats so that keeps my legs in front of me, I'm thinking the doors will keep some water and mud from comming in too, with the Rhino being wider than a quad we get raked on some of the tight trails so the doors may help with that as well.

I do know that most accidents with Rhinos result in lower leg injuries :( It's a natural instent to throw your leg out and it ends up getting crushed.  On a ATV you push away from the bike and in the Rhino you want to ride it out  ???  It's hard to remember that after riding a ATV for so long  ???

Who knows we may not like them and take them off?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

VForcedave

Whats KG and her gang doing this weekend? Can you tell me or will you hjave to kill me?? ::)
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

M.Stavrinos

anyone interested,,, Speed & Truck World in ft,lauderdale now carries all rhino parts.
Mike

Bigscrb15

Quote from: M.Stavrinos on September 01, 2007, 05:09:47 PM
anyone interested,,, Speed & Truck World in ft,lauderdale now carries all rhino parts.
Mike

Do they offer free doors and grab handles to fix the recall?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

M.Stavrinos

nope but that would be cool. I no they have lifts, and all the accessories .

Bigscrb15

Quote from: M.Stavrinos on September 01, 2007, 05:32:06 PM
nope but that would be cool. I no they have lifts, and all the accessories .

Yall should become a site sponsor and then you could advertise and sell all your products on the site. I know a lot of people here have Rhinos.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com