Holey Lands/Rottenberger Sat April 9th

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, April 04, 2005, 01:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SoFlaEiger

I think I can come out again.  So ya, count me in.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I was out there last Saturday looking for an Eiger and a dented truck.......no luck.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

How you gonna ask here without calling me first, oh its on now. Ramming speed captain!!! oh, sorry your rack couldn't take another hit, lol. I gotta give the bike a once over, but Im in. Should we call Chuck, he never goes though.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

SoFlaEiger

i was down at teh pumpstation with JD, wilburz and a few others.


HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Afternoon for me. We almost made it to the Pump House last Saturday.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Why afternoon, stuff to do in the morning? and start at xover or pump house?
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

SoFlaEiger

Hey, im going to be heading out there alone I think (my riding buddy was struck by a brown recluse spider this past weekend!!!) so i need to make sure I meet up with some of ya'll so I got a buddy that can watch my back out there and pull me out if i need it! :)

HondaBeaterSFL

I guess we will be there early afternoon
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

SoFlaEiger

well, once again, my cell phone # is 954 868 3744 and my nextel is 158*89*189 so gimme a call when ya'll know what time you're headin out so i can meet up with someone to buddy up with

HondaBeaterSFL

If I didnt dail wrong, "your cell phone is on injured reserve" message came on. If I did then Im a Jacka$$. just tried to call you. Sorry if it was too late, will try tommorow. Cant miss us. we are the cute little couple with the white pickup trucks and the red Ranchers in the beds...lol
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

jackinthebox23

If y'all wouldn't mind, I'd like to meet up with you out there. I can't make it in the morning, but can be there by like 1 which sounds perfect.  Never been before, but know where to turn off 27. From there...where do I go?

2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

SoFlaEiger

my phone was on silent...it works, just leave a message if I dont' pick up...im stupid like that sometimes.

anyways, jackinthebox, i'll be there around that time I think  If you want to meet up somewhere along the way, we can do that.  On I-75 there is a wafflehouse and a shell gas station at Griffin/I-75 that we could meet at?

wilburz

you talking about Brett that got bit by the spider? Did it happen down there? Sorry to here about that. I hope he got some medical help with that bite. those ones hurt. I have plans to go to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday. Anyone wants to go let me know.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

SoFlaEiger

Quoteyou talking about Brett that got bit by the spider? Did it happen down there? Sorry to here about that. I hope he got some medical help with that bite. those ones hurt. I have plans to go to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday. Anyone wants to go let me know.  

Chuck E Cheese??? OH BOY!!! IM THERE! hehe

ya, it was brett...he got bit while we were running through some sawgrass i think.  He even asked about it the bite but didn't htink much of it till it swelled up the size of a golfball the next day.  I told him not to wear them rubber boots without socks...oh well.  He'll be ok, he caught it in enough time.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

We were riding up in Clewiston making a new trail thru the damp forest at night. We saw tons of spiders, all different colors and sizes. The guy on the back was in charge of clearing the webs with a long stick. A couple times I was forced to jump from the bike dancing and jumping around like a lunatic because of some rogue spiders falling on me.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Cool to look at, but definitely not cool to put in your mouth.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SoFlaEiger

spiders never really bothered me...i don't know why.  i guess probably because i've never been bitten by one i guess

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com