Riding at 5-A in

Started by neysnumber, August 28, 2007, 06:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neysnumber

I was thinking about coming to 5-A over the holiday weekend.  Anybody been there.  What's the parking situation?  I've been there before and when I went there the parking was a problem.  Where are you supposed to park?  Only along the road or what?  Does anybody know if it is wet out there?

Ida_Mann

last I drove by there, there were tons of trespassing signs all around, don't know if the Brevard county side is able to be ridden anymore.

the Dirty Girls should come along here shortly and let you know though.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com