I'm feeling left out!

Started by Able, August 27, 2007, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

team_quad_green

pl you taking the pink rhino out this weekend
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: 05greengriz on August 28, 2007, 02:52:33 AM
Sounds like you got it all planned out, but I don't think the Nissan will make it to Sunday :o

No dont even think a tank would make it but it would be a fun ride...Zin is ALWAYS a blast!! Art you makin it to RR this weekend?

PureLogic

10-4 I be in Winter Haven right at the moment. Passing by the ranch and there was moisture in the skys around RR
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: PureLogic on August 28, 2007, 03:04:13 AM
10-4 I be in Winter Haven right at the moment. Passing by the ranch and there was moisture in the skys around RR

  You going this weekend PL? Colton will be there with us and you cant believe how big he is. Tell MRS. PL We said hey and cant wait to see yall again. ;)

zin

Ha! No trailor... so the lil truck is staying home till sunday... and the kawi is going in tommorrow for service and a belt....

Lets Ride!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: zin on August 28, 2007, 03:20:04 AM
Ha! No trailor... so the lil truck is staying home till sunday... and the kawi is going in tommorrow for service and a belt....

Lets Ride!!

I have a new High lifter belt for your bike.... going to the ranch? Ill bring her.

JackL

Quote from: zin on August 28, 2007, 02:36:48 AM
Is this a challenge? ?? is it open to everyone? I have nothing to prove... just never lose!


heh.. and I said to myself I wasn't gonna post in here to aviod all this disrespect being served around... guess all it took was a Drinking contest to wake me up!!

cya in the mud

z|n




Well hell, i was all ready to talk a bunch of chit and call you on out when I got four phone calls and enough pms my crap got full telling me I was crazy to think I might have a chance of out drinkin zin. I suppose I believe you when you say you never lose cause i believe in some of these folks.
Look forward to having a drink with you and see you in the mud, I seen a lot of disrespect dished out round here, only seems a problem if someone tries to send some back.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: team_quad_green on August 28, 2007, 03:01:23 AM
pl you taking the pink rhino out this weekend


Sure seems like someone should run with this. I just ain't got anything, but I assure you if I did I would post it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

You know, if stupid cain the tool would just post one more time this thread would get the fire on the side.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

budman


[/quote]

Is this a challenge? ?? is it open to everyone? I have nothing to prove... just never lose!


heh.. and I said to myself I wasn't gonna post in here to aviod all this disrespect being served around... guess all it took was a Drinking contest to wake me up!!

cya in the mud

z|n



[/quote]

I'm with ya on that brutha....I don't believe I lose either, just drink more than most....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

JackL

Quote from: budman on August 28, 2007, 04:09:44 AM

I'm with ya on that brutha....I don't believe I lose either, just drink more than most....

Now you on the other hand are probably less than ten minutes from me right now, and I have a case and a half of Budweiser and a full bottle of vodka sitting in my cooler on my bike I will be happy to drink with you right now. i say win or lose, everyone actually wins, but that is just me.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Jack!  you QT and KB are like internet heros ....saving one thread at a time.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

DRWalum

Quote from: budman on August 28, 2007, 04:09:44 AM


Is this a challenge? ?? is it open to everyone? I have nothing to prove... just never lose!


heh.. and I said to myself I wasn't gonna post in here to aviod all this disrespect being served around... guess all it took was a Drinking contest to wake me up!!

cya in the mud

z|n



[/quote]

I'm with ya on that brutha....I don't believe I lose either, just drink more than most....
[/quote]

Hey Budman , Maybe I'll help you out by taking care of your cooler. You know , plenty of beers & ice !!




Of course you wouldn't mind if I had 1 or 2 ?????????????  ;D ;D

Dr Walum !!
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

budman

 :D   yeah, doc.... you never met a beer cooler you didn't like.... ::)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

DRWalum

DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on August 28, 2007, 11:59:26 AM
Jack!  you QT and KB are like internet heros ....saving one thread at a time.


Is their a school I could attend to get as witty as you dirt?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Justbilly

Quote from: JackL on August 28, 2007, 04:13:13 AM
Quote from: budman on August 28, 2007, 04:09:44 AM

I'm with ya on that brutha....I don't believe I lose either, just drink more than most....

Now you on the other hand are probably less than ten minutes from me right now, and I have a case and a half of Budweiser and a full bottle of vodka sitting in my cooler on my bike I will be happy to drink with you right now. i say win or lose, everyone actually wins, but that is just me.





Jack, you should go to RR, I have a bottle of everclear I will gladly bring if It would make you try to ski your bike over the puddles saturday night.


So QT is everyone meeting at your camp for the drinking contest and the jello shots?  I'm bringing the buggy out this weekend so look for the green cj5


JackL

#92
Quote from: Justbilly on August 28, 2007, 01:45:52 PM

Jack, you should go to RR, I have a bottle of everclear I will gladly bring if It would make you try to ski your bike over the puddles saturday night.

Doesn't take any liquor for that to happen, but if you have a hydroslide, video camera and that everclear I guarantee a utube winner. I will see you there.

Quote from: Justbilly on August 28, 2007, 01:45:52 PM
So QT is everyone meeting at your camp for the drinking contest and the jello shots?  I'm bringing the buggy out this weekend so look for the green cj5

My buddy has a camp right off main grade everyone with 2wd can get to, it will be better and no one will have to be left out.

Looking forward to meeting you Billy.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Justbilly

Quote from: JackL on August 28, 2007, 01:55:06 PM
Quote from: Justbilly on August 28, 2007, 01:45:52 PM

Jack, you should go to RR, I have a bottle of everclear I will gladly bring if It would make you try to ski your bike over the puddles saturday night.

Doesn't take any liquor for that to happen, but if you have a hydroslide, video camera and that everclear I guarantee a utube winner. I will see you there.

Quote from: Justbilly on August 28, 2007, 01:45:52 PM
So QT is everyone meeting at your camp for the drinking contest and the jello shots?  I'm bringing the buggy out this weekend so look for the green cj5


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4kivPnDHbw



My buddy has a camp right off main grade everyone with 2wd can get to, it will be better and no one will have to be left out.

Looking forward to meeting you Billy.





JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

qt314nfla

Quote from: Justbilly on August 28, 2007, 01:45:52 PM

So QT is everyone meeting at your camp for the drinking contest and the jello shots?  I'm bringing the buggy out this weekend so look for the green cj5


Well I don't know about having the contest at my camp.  I'm usually out riding w/ friends.  If you look for the big black buggy w/ the K in a superman emblem, I'll have the jello shots on it.   Atleast till they are gone and I make more for the next night.  I'll keep an eye out for ya.  However, the phone started ringing last weekend w/ the dinner plans and itenerary between camps for the weekend.  I'll be out there by 8pm Thurs and I'm staying till Mon.  I'll have the crunk juice as well for atleast one night and several cases of beer.  Hope to catch up w/ ya.

JackL

See how Cain is? I guess he answered his own question and fled to the BACK of the little bus where he belongs.  >:(
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: budman on August 28, 2007, 12:27:40 PM
:D   yeah, doc.... you never met a beer cooler you didn't like.... ::)

Well sir they all seem pretty fond of you as well.... you do take good care of them. ;)

zin

Oh yeah I'll take the belt!! Cool! I gave my spare away at L-cross.. to Bookie I think. Thanks!!

Ida_Mann

so someone remind me please, is this site about drinking, or riding, or who can quote the most text?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."