I'm feeling left out!

Started by Able, August 27, 2007, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: garym on August 27, 2007, 08:49:36 PM
10-4 bro...rusty is going NY friday for opening hunt day...I will find out about those tires tomorrow.  See you all this weekend
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 27, 2007, 08:45:18 PM
Quote from: garym on August 27, 2007, 08:43:01 PM
you refering to me or qt....aaaaaah, whats up doc??

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 27, 2007, 08:39:30 PM
Quote from: garym on August 27, 2007, 08:34:39 PM
We will be there watching the festivities...Can I be the official bell ringer when the boxing matches start??

Who is fighting Jackl 1st?

I'll look for you this weekend brother. It's been a while since we've hooked up.

Well, I was quoting you wasn't I?   lol.... Tell Paco to call me about those tires his buddy has. I'm waiting to hear from him.

I just wanted to know how many miles are on them. I saw them Fri and they look pretty worn.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Able

Better late than never, welcome Bounty  ;)

hey I hope you guys have a great time at salt springs

Joedirt

Quote from: Able on August 27, 2007, 05:24:56 PM
Is it possible that Jackl is more controversial than I ? Are more people actually flocking to bash him than me ? Come on guys ! I'm sure you mudriders can manage to hurl enough insults for 2 at the same time! Joedirt ? Bushwacker ? hey where are you guys ?  :D

Come on lighten up ladies, it's all in fun. How about we plan a big group ride ? I'll bring plenty of beer and we can all get drunk and just enjoy each other's company  ::). LOL

Oh I almost forgot..you are not controversial Cain....It is lame to label your self Hot Shot....You IS Annoying. ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

KB

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 08:42:28 PM
I agree with the boating, this is sure the time of year I like to do it. I'm in anytime, never dove of fished much up north where you guys are. My gps can find  anything, that has been proven already.

Cool, you'll be "Captain", QT can be the "First Mate", & I'll be inside the boat on my laptop all weekend.

We'll call you Captain Jack !

Bounty1

Quote from: Able on August 27, 2007, 08:52:29 PM
Better late than never, welcome Bounty  ;)

hey I hope you guys have a great time at salt springs

I will-----I mean she will--Oh heck you know what I mean  ;)

Able

Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:58:17 PM
Quote from: Able on August 27, 2007, 05:24:56 PM
Is it possible that Jackl is more controversial than I ? Are more people actually flocking to bash him than me ? Come on guys ! I'm sure you mudriders can manage to hurl enough insults for 2 at the same time! Joedirt ? Bushwacker ? hey where are you guys ?  :D

Come on lighten up ladies, it's all in fun. How about we plan a big group ride ? I'll bring plenty of beer and we can all get drunk and just enjoy each other's company  ::). LOL

Oh I almost forgot..you are not controversial Cain....It is lame to label your self Hot Shot....You IS Annoying. ;D

See now that's what I expect from people like yourself  ;)

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:47:00 PM
Jackl....that tidbit of info happened a year ago. ::).....is that why you are so Ticked?...You want me to decorate you when you pass out?

Seems some things are never forgot or forgiven, I am just trying to fit in good!! I welcome the chance to place two bottles of Jack Daniels, three colors of sharpie markers and two shot glasses on a table with you, or anyone else who cares to play Broward Roulette with me. maybe that queer brett would like a chance to redeem himself in my eyes and even yours, if he can manage to draw the mudrider logo on my forehead when i am passed out. Hell, lets get two bottles of everclear in case of an over time situation with a draw.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Able

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:03:07 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:47:00 PM
Jackl....that tidbit of info happened a year ago. ::).....is that why you are so Ticked?...You want me to decorate you when you pass out?

Seems some things are never forgot or forgiven, I am just trying to fit in good!! I welcome the chance to place two bottles of Jack Daniels, three colors of sharpie markers and two shot glasses on a table with you, or anyone else who cares to play Broward Roulette with me. maybe that queer brett would like a chance to redeem himself in my eyes and even yours, if he can manage to draw the mudrider logo on my forehead when i am passed out. Hell, lets get two bottles of everclear in case of an over time situation with a draw.




heck even I'm gonna show up, but I'm not drinking. Just gonna sit back til you pass out and BAM !


JackL

Quote from: Able on August 27, 2007, 09:06:25 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:03:07 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:47:00 PM
Jackl....that tidbit of info happened a year ago. ::).....is that why you are so Ticked?...You want me to decorate you when you pass out?

Seems some things are never forgot or forgiven, I am just trying to fit in good!! I welcome the chance to place two bottles of Jack Daniels, three colors of sharpie markers and two shot glasses on a table with you, or anyone else who cares to play Broward Roulette with me. maybe that queer brett would like a chance to redeem himself in my eyes and even yours, if he can manage to draw the mudrider logo on my forehead when i am passed out. Hell, lets get two bottles of everclear in case of an over time situation with a draw.




heck even I'm gonna show up, but I'm not drinking. Just gonna sit back til you pass out and BAM !



Yeah, clearly you have never drank with me. When I start on the everclear, after decorating dirt up like a prison hooker,  I will probably ride my quad over your new jetta and write pro-homosexual slogans on the bumper with the sharpies. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Able

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:10:09 PM




Yeah, clearly you have never drank with me. After I start on the everclear after decorating dirt up like a prison hooker,  I will probably ride my quad over your new jetta and write pro-homosexual slogans on the bumper with the sharpies. ;)

So basically your not going to have to do anything to dirt then ?

Hey write your slogans on your own car  :P What you and dirt dress like is up to you. After reading your last post there's no way I'm showing up. you obviously have some gender identity issues you need to deal with first  :o

JackL

Quote from: KB on August 27, 2007, 08:59:18 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 08:42:28 PM
I agree with the boating, this is sure the time of year I like to do it. I'm in anytime, never dove of fished much up north where you guys are. My gps can find  anything, that has been proven already.

Cool, you'll be "Captain", QT can be the "First Mate", & I'll be inside the boat on my laptop all weekend.

We'll call you Captain Jack !

We can be the florida boat riders!! Florida water riders? keyboard fishers?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Able

Florida keyboard riding fishers  ?  :D

JackL

Quote from: Able on August 27, 2007, 09:12:27 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:10:09 PM




Yeah, clearly you have never drank with me. After I start on the everclear after decorating dirt up like a prison hooker,  I will probably ride my quad over your new jetta and write pro-homosexual slogans on the bumper with the sharpies. ;)

So basically your not going to have to do anything to dirt then ?

Hey write your slogans on your own car  :P What you and dirt dress like is up to you. After reading your last post there's no way I'm showing up. you obviously have some gender identity issues you need to deal with first  :o

I think you miss the point my slow friend, you will get it when we leave him in a shopping cart on your doorstep, ring the bell and run like he is flaming dog poop, and than you can do the flaming you love so much with him.
I will be back around the fire drinking what ever is left, and trying my damndest to prove that those Vinsons are really junk after all.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: Able on August 27, 2007, 09:12:27 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:10:09 PM




after decorating dirt up like a prison hooker, 

So basically your not going to have to do anything to dirt then ?

Now I know how americanhighlander feels sometimes. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:13:11 PM
We can be the florida boat riders!! Florida water riders? keyboard fishers?

We'll just put the names on a piece of paper & pull them from a hat, I already have the flag on the boat.

JackL

Quote from: KB on August 27, 2007, 09:19:07 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:13:11 PM
We can be the florida boat riders!! Florida water riders? keyboard fishers?

We'll just put the names on a piece of paper & pull them from a hat, I already have the flag on the boat.

Lets get a pirate flag and fit some skull and crossbones in there somewhere and we can be tits.  8)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

qt314nfla

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:20:47 PM
Quote from: KB on August 27, 2007, 09:19:07 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:13:11 PM
We can be the florida boat riders!! Florida water riders? keyboard fishers?

We'll just put the names on a piece of paper & pull them from a hat, I already have the flag on the boat.

Lets get a pirate flag and fit some skull and crossbones in there somewhere and we can be tits.  8)



oh hell no.  i'd loan ya the name t!tties and beer but i offered it to a friend of mine for their boat.  let's be original jack.  oh wait sorry you were probably refering to the tampabay bucanneers right?  well some how i think that's probably taken in kb's area as well.

JackL

Quote from: KB on August 27, 2007, 08:47:55 PM
Quote from: QT314 on August 27, 2007, 08:31:37 PM
Going to the ranch labor day w/ a few friends to play on the buggies and share adult beverages and jello shots w/ any of the fmr's that wish to find me on the buggy.  Boating sounds great I'd be more than happy to help out w/ the gas and beverages.  We should take it out and camp on one of the islands out there.  Hell we can always locate 'bird key' during the day. lol!!!

QT, theres a few cool islands just past the Skyway, we gotta bring our own fire wood though, you helped out plenty w/ gas & drinks(100 of them & I think 3 cases of beer) then we got into an argument at the gas pump because you wanted to put gas in my truck & i said "no".
I know your solid when it comes to $$.
You didn't see the back of that boat though, it says "NO WORRIES"



Don't worry KB, I am getting some money grubbing hot chicks to give stuff to that don't yell at you all the time, and keep shoving money and jello shots in your face. 

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:20:47 PM
Lets get a pirate flag and fit some skull and crossbones in there somewhere and we can be tits.  8)

QT was right, it is a Pirate Flag, w/an American Flag right beside it !

JackL

Quote from: KB on August 27, 2007, 09:31:21 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:20:47 PM
Lets get a pirate flag and fit some skull and crossbones in there somewhere and we can be tits.  8)

QT was right, it is a Pirate Flag, w/an American Flag right beside it !

You guys are so right, my idea would look gay as hell. ;)

Where did my buddy dirt and the rest of his backup singers go? I was waiting to see if any of the other florida mudriders would pick the poles with gas, grass and azz over hot chicks with just azz and bathing suits with no pockets for money? I guess if you need a rainbow hero, Spartacus beats Richard Simmons anyway dirt. Which was your favorite village person Dirt, I'm thinking the Indian. ;)



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

zin

#70
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 09:03:07 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:47:00 PM
Jackl....that tidbit of info happened a year ago. ::).....is that why you are so Ticked?...You want me to decorate you when you pass out?

Seems some things are never forgot or forgiven, I am just trying to fit in good!! I welcome the chance to place two bottles of Jack Daniels, three colors of sharpie markers and two shot glasses on a table with you, or anyone else who cares to play Broward Roulette with me. maybe that queer brett would like a chance to redeem himself in my eyes and even yours, if he can manage to draw the mudrider logo on my forehead when i am passed out. Hell, lets get two bottles of everclear in case of an over time situation with a draw.




Is this a challenge? ?? is it open to everyone? I have nothing to prove... just never lose!


heh.. and I said to myself I wasn't gonna post in here to aviod all this disrespect being served around... guess all it took was a Drinking contest to wake me up!!

cya in the mud

z|n



05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

zin

Quote from: 05greengriz on August 27, 2007, 10:39:44 PM
Wazzup Zinser

i dunno..perfect would be... L-cross friday night...RR sat Night.. and drag the nissan to underhills on sunday. and use monday to recover. >eg<

nothing definate yet... but hall pass has been issued. Line um up!!


05greengriz

Sounds like you got it all planned out, but I don't think the Nissan will make it to Sunday :o
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

PureLogic

Quote from: zin on August 27, 2007, 10:50:18 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 27, 2007, 10:39:44 PM
Wazzup Zinser

i dunno..perfect would be... L-cross friday night...RR sat Night.. and drag the nissan to underhills on sunday. and use monday to recover. >eg<

nothing definate yet... but hall pass has been issued. Line um up!!




RR + Kawi = Tow rope in 5 minutes down and out for the count.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com