EASTBAY RACE! 8/25/07

Started by Hoosier Daddy, May 22, 2007, 10:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvrob

anyone have any used or new rear flat track tires they want to sell? or trade me for abrand new set of fast trekers,they are awsome trail and hill climbers. i just found a hole in my hoosier :'(.                          if you just need a kick arse set of tires $75 takes em.ialready have one set mounted that i use on my450r ,at hernando, croom etc. they blow stock tires away!i can be at eastbay tonite if interested.

jayman

So did it rain or not?  I gambled at the last minute and decided not to go  :(.  I spent days getting ready then half of a day unloading and got nothing out of it.  If you guys did get a full night in how many were in the knobby class?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

Nope no rain! We had 58 entrys, Green flag was at 7pm and were out of the parking lot by 930. There were 8 in the knobbie class.
If yall have pics plz send them my way.

Thanks!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

FLA.SHEE

how many in the stands... what did the owner have to say ?

HillKiller

   The owner was very happy and has invited us again possibly in January for a bigger event with hopes of drawing in the northern flat track racers.  The stands had a little over a hundred spectators. More to come...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

yfz122

Had a lot of fun last night. Every race should be treated like there is rain coming. I wish every race went that smooth. You guys did a great job.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

Where are the pictures? How smooth was the track?  Any wrecks this time? 
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

yfz122

track seemed good to me. no wrecks this time. the wall was wondering where you were at.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

HillKiller

Quote from: yfz122 on August 26, 2007, 10:37:07 PM
Had a lot of fun last night. Every race should be treated like there is rain coming. I wish every race went that smooth. You guys did a great job.

    I did my best to keep a class on the track every minute. The show went fast and smooth and one thing that really made a difference was having all the transfers for the features figured and ready to go when the heats were over. Thanks for the compliment. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

jayman

I suppose that since you finished the race in record time  ;D that no one had time to take pictures.  I guess it is my fault for deciding the last moment not to go.  I will have to wait until January.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

Truth is, neither one of our track protographers were at the race. There was a professional guy there but im still waiting on him to email me some pics.. i saw alot of folks snapping pics but I havent seen any either.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

N-Tense Motorsports

Sorry, I didn't get any pics.  Eastbay isn't the easiest track to get pictures.  There are 2 fences in the way and that makes it diffucult to get any pics.  There was an area last time I took pics at, but they roped it off, safety reasons I guess. 
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com