Mini Quad race with a twist

Started by Chuck_Norris, August 25, 2007, 01:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

Oct 6th at Thunderbowl Raceway we are adding an unusual twist to the venue. Along with the Mini Quads that will be racing out there, One of the races will be us old guys/gals  running a few laps on the  Mini Quads.  If you have a mini bring it out and hang it out with the rest of old guys.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6765843697412445961




Thunderbowl speed way is located in Ocala 7197 NW Gainesville Rd Ocala, FL 34475 (352) 867-5278





POST UP WHO IS IN?


atvrob

nothings funnier than watching grown men on minis. im going to try to talk my buddy into ridin his daughters pink 110 out there ,bring your cameras ;)

Chuck_Norris

Glad to hear your coming, this should be a blast


bmd11

I must be a glutton for punishment, but i'll be there on Jacob's LT80... This should be funny as heck!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Chuck_Norris


bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

KB

Y'all are crazy, LOL.

Just a thought if you haven't done it already, but a Father & son or daughter Relay race would be cool too.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: KB on September 15, 2007, 07:37:02 PM
Y'all are crazy, LOL.

Just a thought if you haven't done it already, but a Father & son or daughter Relay race would be cool too.

Not a bad Idea

Ida_Mann

I wanna borrow T2's daughter's quad for this,,,,,,,I've ridden it and it hauls with a big guy like me on it ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 16, 2007, 03:05:18 AM
I wanna borrow T2's daughter's quad for this,,,,,,,I've ridden it and it hauls with a big guy like me on it ;-)

Id@

whats tony going to ride??

Fox17

do the bikes need to have supermoto or flat track tires on them? and what bout dirtbikes?  i see a XR50 there. they allowed?

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 17, 2007, 04:31:54 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 16, 2007, 03:05:18 AM
I wanna borrow T2's daughter's quad for this,,,,,,,I've ridden it and it hauls with a big guy like me on it ;-)

Id@

whats tony going to ride??

his YFZ,,,,it's almost as fast, at least with him riding.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

IDA I was going to race the 50 that night, You should bring your 400ex you might be able to keep up with me :D.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

hey, if I swapped motors with you, I bet I could JUST about keep up ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."