THUNDERBOWL 8.18.07 PICS ***NEW PICS ADDED***

Started by N-Tense Motorsports, August 20, 2007, 02:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-Tense Motorsports

Some pics from Saturday's flat track race.  Great racing Saturday as usual  ;D


















 


2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

450R_Matt

I sure miss being on the old Honda when it would cary the left front. Thats an awesome picture Trish.

Good luck at East Bay. I'm not going to make it.

Matt
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Will someone please Bud those arnt bases hes stealing! The poor guy keeps getting baseball and racing confused! LOL
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

N-Tense Motorsports

Quote from: 450R_Matt on August 20, 2007, 03:05:21 PM
I sure miss being on the old Honda when it would cary the left front. Thats an awesome picture Trish.

Good luck at East Bay. I'm not going to make it.

Matt

How come?  I was looking forward to seeing you, what about Rob or anyone else from home?  Todd is bringing the bike back down there tomorrow for Jeff to look at it.  Bud was flying on that thing on Saturday.
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N-Tense Motorsports

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 20, 2007, 03:07:20 PM
Will someone please Bud those arnt bases hes stealing! The poor guy keeps getting baseball and racing confused! LOL

LOL!!!  :P
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

450R_Matt

#5
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on August 20, 2007, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on August 20, 2007, 03:05:21 PM
I sure miss being on the old Honda when it would cary the left front. Thats an awesome picture Trish.

Good luck at East Bay. I'm not going to make it.

Matt

How come?  I was looking forward to seeing you, what about Rob or anyone else from home?  Todd is bringing the bike back down there tomorrow for Jeff to look at it.  Bud was flying on that thing on Saturday.

Rob has a job on Saturday nights at Hendry Speedway announcing.
Todd said he was going to be at Hendry with the sprint car. I guess you all made Thunderbowl instead?
I'm going to probably race my car at Hendry this Sat night. Its free driver admission and all payout apply. 8)

Matt
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

N-Tense Motorsports

Here are more pics taken by the Outlaw Racin  ;D  Great Pics Sandy & Lauren!!!





















2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HillKiller

  By the looks of all those bikes carrying the left front the track must have had a ton of grip. I guess I missed a good race! Great job Trish on those close up shots of the riders faces. I really like when the camera picks up the racer's eyes and the intense expressions. :)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com