Newbee Looking to Ride 4/2 Weekend

Started by qt314nfla, March 31, 2005, 08:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Hey, I'm new to the site and I'm looking to ride this weekend.  The rest of my buddies seem to have other plans.  Anyone got room for someone else to camp and ride this weekend?

wilburz

bunch of people going to holeylands this saturday morning and staying the weekend. see ya there.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

I got some room I will meet you at Hot Springs around 9 Sat. A.M. :)

qt314nfla

Thanks guys I think I'm going to do Big Scrub w/ some ppl.  

Ida_Mann

hey, if you ever get the itch to ride and want to find some nice trails up that way,,,,PM me and I'll show you around the infamous Id@ Trails ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

Thanks I'll keep that in mind for next time.

wilburz

Did you make it to ONF this past weekend?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

Yeah, I made it and camped the whole weekend.  Friday night was brutal though.  Lots of rain and wind.  I think the cow from Twister flew through camp and took out some of the tents.  It was a scary miserable night.  Outside of that it was a fun weekend.

wilburz

I went out to Holeyland on Saturday. Rained all friggin morning, I think a hurricane blew through for about a half hour, and was cold. I did not bring any rain gear or warm clothes. Other than that it was ok. Pretty wet down there.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

SoFlaEiger

QuoteI went out to Holeyland on Saturday. Rained all friggin morning, I think a hurricane blew through for about a half hour, and was cold. I did not bring any rain gear or warm clothes. Other than that it was ok. Pretty wet down there.

<ahem>  no rain gear?????

wilburz

I was offered southflaeigers rain jacket and took him up on the offer. Good thing or I think I would have frozen to death. Thanks Brian. We have to get together next weekend out at mSg. you going?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGurl101

Quote<ahem>  no rain gear?????

Okay Brian, who brings rain gear..... When it rains, it's muddy!!!!!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites