Saltsdale Sand Drags April 23, 2005

Started by Smoknbanshee, March 17, 2005, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

I don't know Hy-tech, and heck can't even find any information out about them.  Maybe you guys can fill me in.  My cylinders are at wicked, so I wouldn't worry about my $hit that much, until you get yours running.  Heck, I don't even have my stuff back and your already sweating me.  

Cub cylinders have to run in open class.  Sorry, but that is the standard rule for most of the tracks.  Should of talked to me before you bought, cause I don't see them even coming close to the t-rex that will be out soon.  ohhhh and just to let you in on something else (stock stroke, stock bore) wicked told me that I won't need a 4 mill crank to smoke the cubs, so bring your money.  Or I will take those pretty new shear pipes from ya, how about that?

Put ya money where your mouth is now, big money!!!
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chillinthemost

Just got back from a week at my place in Ocala, had a blast spending spring break with my family. Looks like this is gonna be a good month. All the B.S. is put to rest at the end of the track ;D. Spend, spend, spend, you cant buy skills :o
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

PAPA_TRIBAL

smoke: why you always gotta get so personal. its a good thing i know how you are or i might get offened. first of all dipspit. i never said my bike was the fastest thing around. that is your title. and im sure your going to planet sand to defend your fastest bike on the planet title right? oh dang thats right your not even the fastest bike at saltadale. sorry my bad! oh! and another thing. if the t-rex bike with a 10mil crank on alky doesnt out run my little 4mil trail bike i would dang sure be asking for my money back or sell the bike. nothing personal (STEVE)! your still a good guy in my book smoke. but we will have some fun when the racing is over on the 23rd. couple grudge matches. me and you!!! may be you can let me win one!!! see ya smoke ( fastest mouth on the planet) dog!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P :P

Smoknbanshee

come on baby cub, i didn't mean any harm, just a little playful trash talking.  Now you know where my cylinders are, so you can start doing your research, just to see what you will be up against.  grudge match for sure.  You didn't think for once that ronnie was actually going to tell you the truth did you??  I thought an old dog like you would not get fooled by a young wise man like me.  Look who's laughing now.  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LE450-RACER#77

 [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]Why you goota go & put me in the mix little Frankie ? I haven't even said anything but there will be no chance in hell that your cubs will be me so just keep on beating smoke. I don't even know if my bike will be out on the 23rd so I haven't said anything. If my bike is out it will only be to do some testing & tuning so don't worry about me this month guy's.

I'M IN NO HURRY TO GET MY BIKE DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WEREN'T SCARED YOU WOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT ME.                      [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

PAPA_TRIBAL

GUYS ITS ALL  GOOD. I WOULDNT BE ON HERE IF IT WASNT FOR THE FUN. STEVE I DONT EVER BRING YOU INTO THIS B.S. TALKIN. THATS YOUR RIGHT HAND MAN THAT GETS YOU ENVOLVED. AND IM NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN DYING. IF I GET BEAT BY YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE ITS JUST A RACE. LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS ON THE 23RD. SMOKE I WILL HAVE TO PUT REAR VIEW MIRRORS ON MY BIKE TO SEE YOU. THATS WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE. IN THE REAR. SEEEE YAAAA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Smoknbanshee

ENVOLVED.......that is great frankie.......

you just bring those purty shear pipes on out, so i can get them dirty.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

#82
Alright  now !!  Dont  make  ME  get  involved !!! :o ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

PAPA_TRIBAL

WHOOPS!!!! GUESS IM NOT PUUURFECT EITHER. :D :D :D :D

Smoknbanshee

haha.....hey, what are you doing to your bike?  you guys keep calling troy and ronnie everyday to find out what troy (cut) and I are doing.  Heck you guys even took ronnie(yamohondaman) out to ride and supplied him with free beer as long as he would talk about we were doing to our bikes.  You guys that scared?  Sounds like you don't have much confidence in those cubs, little cub....

I am not going to say much, but if you think that thing was fast last time at saltsdale, DAMMMMMNNNNNNN, it is going to be really fast now.  I have in my hands a dyno sheet from the same set up that was just built not too long ago.  I am gonna keep telling you this, Cut is going to make you guys spend some SERIOUS MONEY.....and he is going to do it on gas....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotehaha.....hey, what are you doing to your bike?  you guys keep calling troy and ronnie everyday to find out what troy (cut) and I are doing.  Heck you guys even took ronnie(yamohondaman) out to ride and supplied him with free beer as long as he would talk about we were doing to our bikes.  You guys that scared?  Sounds like you don't have much confidence in those cubs, little cub....

I am not going to say much, but if you think that thing was fast last time at saltsdale, DAMMMMMNNNNNNN, it is going to be really fast now.  I have in my hands a dyno sheet from the same set up that was just built not too long ago.  I am gonna keep telling you this, Cut is going to make you guys spend some SERIOUS MONEY.....and he is going to do it on gas....


Word on the street is that they are dropping a Titianium split fire spark plug in that machine.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

PAPA_TRIBAL

smoke i dont know what your even talkin about. i havent talk to ronnie in a long time.  he must have lost my number. but i do know shawn and troy talk often. i dont have a clue whos doing what bro. i dont worry my self with what other people do with there bikes. i hear rumors just like you do and try to have a little fun with it. your the one that keeps bringing up the cubs. so who is really scared? but you shouldnt be. because they dont run in your class. besides you might be shocked to find out we have been b.s.  you the whole time about having the cubs.

Smoknbanshee

oh, i will be in the open class on the 23rd baby.....bring ya cubs....cubs are the least of my worries...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

ya come get some of the titanium split fire spark plug.....

yo mtg_man, when ya gonna bring the rappy out?  you know the boys on the 450's are looking for some new meat....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quoteya come get some of the titanium split fire spark plug.....

yo mtg_man, when ya gonna bring the rappy out?  you know the boys on the 450's are looking for some new meat....

I will be at either the Rodman ride or River Ranch (haven't decided yet) on this months drags. I will see if I can make it out to Mays.
It's a fast 4 stroke, I'm curious how it will stand up against you big boys.
Smoke, Did you tell cut what my buddy thought his screen name was? He'll get a kick out of that.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

tribal_shee

all you gonna be doing in the open class is watching and wishing your bike was as fast !!!! HEHEHE
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Da_Mtg_Man

I don't know, This Titanium Split fir spark plug has made this thing sick fast.
Why do you think Jason is dropping one in? hehehehe
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dynodon

I also have talked to Shawn and I know you have "SPENT" the "MONEY' on the CUBS, just be ready cause the day of reconing is coming SOON. by the way Frank your right about the mirror, your gonna need it to get the dirt uot of your face as the "CRUSH" goes by HEHE, its all good brother ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

yeah baby......i can see it now.....crush and cub out da hole....frank catch me if you can, GET IT RAG....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

almost forgot.....we will be drawing #'s to set up the order for each class....I will not be setting the classes up....this will eliminate all the accusing of me setting the classes....If two people ride the same bike, then you take the chance of racing each other and one will have take a loss...If both of you are in the loser's bracket, you will not have to race each other again, only if you had to race each other in the first round.  

Remember there is a utility class and a big mud hole to play in.  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL


Smoknbanshee

Hey papa, I see your are looking for lupo too.....where the heck is he?  Cause from the looks of it he is the only PU$$Y in here......Don't hate the playa baby, hate the game.....

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.....

I bet I know where I can find all the tribal cheerleaders, over in the "ladies lounge"  I see they made a special section for you girlz.....

Here kitty, kitty, kitty......

Badcompany, Bansheeboy, where you boyz at?  I know your not getting ready for planet sand, cause them boys gonna take you to school out there...they don't run on clay out there....

So who is coming, and who is scared???

Word on the street is that someone will be there in MAY looking for pocket change's triple.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LT-R450ApK

Thats a good one Smoke,No more Razor Wire For me this month!!! thanks again  ;D
Hey smoke ill bring the Rope again for ya we know you'll need it  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com