Hoosier or american racers?

Started by 450r91, August 21, 2007, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450r91

My store is going to start carrying flat track tires in stock! Which tire company would you guys prefer for me to carry in stock! I would love to carry both, but for now I can only carry one brand! If u need duro's as well I can get those! I know alot of you guys are running hoosiers so thats what im leaning towards right now! If it comes down to were these tires are a must have then I will carry both brands but for now I can only choose one! Let me know!

tony pitts

where is your store and hoosiers will be just fine
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450r91

Its in longwood, florida but I will be able to ship and you will see them next day or I can bring them to the track with me when there is races!

atvrob

bring someto tbowl next week, but i dont see how you can beat the $100 mag prices. unless your just going for the convienance side of it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com