Question on Superduty's

Started by Young Gun, August 20, 2007, 03:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Quick Question for you owners.  On the, I believe, 2004 and below models they have the grill that has a chrome outline but has grey bars on the inside.  Now what I want to know is do they make a kit so you can change that one out for the newer ones that are all chrome?  Thanks guys.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

  Yes, I have a chrome Billet grill.

Young Gun

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 20, 2007, 04:07:55 PM
  Yes, I have a chrome Billet grill.

Oh alright.  What about the headlights, I'm pretty sure those are different also?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 21, 2007, 06:29:54 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 20, 2007, 04:07:55 PM
  Yes, I have a chrome Billet grill.

Oh alright.  What about the headlights, I'm pretty sure those are different also?

Yes you can buy a kit that has the 05-07 grill and lights. Just remember the bumper is cut lower on the 05-07 so you will also need a new bumper cap. Also need the piece behind the grill to mount the headlights to. A couple websites sell complete kits. You can also buy a grill on ebay that is cut to fit without the bumper cap. Headlights can also be installed with some trimming of exisiting pieces. goto www.powerstroke.org and look around.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com