Suzuki Vinson

Started by EigerGuy, August 14, 2007, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EigerGuy

just out of curiosity how big of a tire can u put on a Vinson or at least reccomend
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

JackL

I have seen plenty of stock Vinsons with 28" gators.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

I have 42 in Russian Military Mud Tires on my Vinson with NO lift kit.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on August 21, 2007, 09:48:03 AM
I have 42 in Russian Military Mud Tires on my Vinson with NO lift kit.

I like to run with my fender plastics on usually. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com