Photoshop?

Started by Fox17, August 14, 2007, 11:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 20, 2007, 08:41:44 AM
Quote from: JackL on August 20, 2007, 02:20:34 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 19, 2007, 08:49:24 PM
yeah I'd love a direct capture, but no can do with brighthouse DVRs.

oh well.

Id@


Stand alone tivo. ;)
why are you online at 2 in the morning?


If you must know, I was working down in Homestead all day and when I got home I sat down and fell out till then. It sure was hot as hell.

I got to see a goat try to do nasty things to a dog though, so it was worth it. ;)



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

quadracer1992

lol! ;D thats not something you see every day, hopefully.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

JackL

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 20, 2007, 09:16:55 AM
lol! ;D thats not something you see every day, hopefully.

You should see the puppies.  :o
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Fox17

LOL!!! what else is there to do at 2am? i cant thnk of anything better than reading on atvflorida.com.

JackL

Quote from: Fox17 on August 20, 2007, 01:17:18 PM
LOL!!! what else is there to do at 2am? i cant thnk of anything better than reading on atvflorida.com.

The only thing better IMO would be posting something on atvf for sale, to buy a new helmet!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com