Anyone ride street bikes?

Started by BADAZZ750, August 17, 2007, 09:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADAZZ750

 Anyone ride street bikes, I know this is an atv forum but I love the street too. Anyone know a good Fla. based street forum?
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

Young Gun

I want one my senior year of HS.  There a few people on here that ride them.  A good place is www.gixxer.com
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

jayman

#2
I have a 2005 GSXR1000. 


Yellow of Course   ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Fox17

i have a 98 CBR600SE. and my dad has a 83 VF750f Interceptor.

Kawa3

I'm looking to get one within the next 6 months. Probably a gsxr 600
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Fox17

Quote from: Kawa3 on August 18, 2007, 12:45:51 AM
I'm looking to get one within the next 6 months. Probably a gsxr 600

buy a honda. if you are getting a new one, nothin beats the white and silver cbr600rr.

TRX450R_Racer

My custom 2001 Honda Magna V4 cruiser.





Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 18, 2007, 12:41:31 PM
My custom 2001 Honda Magna V4 cruiser.







thats pretty sweet for a cruiser. i actually like it alot.

TRX450R_Racer

#8
Thanks

I chromed the kick stand and down legs on the forks. Different bars, risers and mirrors. I relocated the tag to the swing arm. Custom LED lights front and rear. I cut off the rear foot peg mounts to make it a solo cruiser. I also added a bunch of bolt on chrome stuff. Plus the pipes and the paint job. Oh and a fatter rear tire.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Young Gun

Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2007, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on August 18, 2007, 12:45:51 AM
I'm looking to get one within the next 6 months. Probably a gsxr 600

buy a honda. if you are getting a new one, nothin beats the white and silver cbr600rr.

Suzuki > Honda.  The GSXR models are the best all around sportbikes.  When I get one Im getting an 06 GSXR600, I love the black/red model.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Fox17

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 18, 2007, 07:54:04 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2007, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on August 18, 2007, 12:45:51 AM
I'm looking to get one within the next 6 months. Probably a gsxr 600

buy a honda. if you are getting a new one, nothin beats the white and silver cbr600rr.

Suzuki > Honda.  The GSXR models are the best all around sportbikes.  When I get one Im getting an 06 GSXR600, I love the black/red model.

they may post a lil faster lap time but is .049 secs a lap gonna really matter? if it is just for street ridin the honda is better for durability. but if you are dead set on the gsx-r, get the pearl white one. i dont know if it was a stock color though. youll have to find out. looks alot like the cbr paint scheme. i think 06 was the only year.


i really like them i just like honda better and just messin with ya.

Young Gun

Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2007, 08:37:21 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 18, 2007, 07:54:04 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2007, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on August 18, 2007, 12:45:51 AM
I'm looking to get one within the next 6 months. Probably a gsxr 600

buy a honda. if you are getting a new one, nothin beats the white and silver cbr600rr.

Suzuki > Honda.  The GSXR models are the best all around sportbikes.  When I get one Im getting an 06 GSXR600, I love the black/red model.

they may post a lil faster lap time but is .049 secs a lap gonna really matter? if it is just for street ridin the honda is better for durability. but if you are dead set on the gsx-r, get the pearl white one. i dont know if it was a stock color though. youll have to find out. looks alot like the cbr paint scheme. i think 06 was the only year.

i really like them i just like honda better and just messin with ya.

Honda has an edge on reliability but performance... and looks I would say is in Suzuki's corner.  I don't like the under seat exhaust on the Honda.  The new short, side exhaust on the GSXR600-750s is sick.  Either is a good bike, don't get me wrong.  But If offered a GSXR over a CBR, I would take the GSXR without hesitation.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Kawa3

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 18, 2007, 11:07:16 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2007, 08:37:21 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 18, 2007, 07:54:04 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2007, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on August 18, 2007, 12:45:51 AM
I'm looking to get one within the next 6 months. Probably a gsxr 600

buy a honda. if you are getting a new one, nothin beats the white and silver cbr600rr.

Suzuki > Honda.  The GSXR models are the best all around sportbikes.  When I get one Im getting an 06 GSXR600, I love the black/red model.

they may post a lil faster lap time but is .049 secs a lap gonna really matter? if it is just for street ridin the honda is better for durability. but if you are dead set on the gsx-r, get the pearl white one. i dont know if it was a stock color though. youll have to find out. looks alot like the cbr paint scheme. i think 06 was the only year.

i really like them i just like honda better and just messin with ya.

Honda has an edge on reliability but performance... and looks I would say is in Suzuki's corner.  I don't like the under seat exhaust on the Honda.  The new short, side exhaust on the GSXR600-750s is sick.  Either is a good bike, don't get me wrong.  But If offered a GSXR over a CBR, I would take the GSXR without hesitation.

One thing I do like is hte exhaust under the seat.  But to me the zuki looks a lot better.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

BADAZZ750

I suspected some of you ride. Funny how your telling me to buy the bike I have had for a year now. Thanks for telling me I made the right choice. Heres a pic.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

BADAZZ750

These were taken the day I bought it from Ocala Motorsports.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

BADAZZ750

05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

Young Gun

Dude thats the exact model I want :(.  I want the 2006 Red/Black Edition.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

LTR450 994

#21
I used to own and road race GSXR600 / 750 & SV650 and suzuki is a very reliable bike ,so the whole honda being the most relaible bike out there is all crap. the way these bike are being built today they are all equal in reliabilty.

check out www. gixxer.com you can get alot of good info there on GSXR's and for local theres www.soflasportbikes.com and www.jenningsgp.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com