Does anyone know this guy???

Started by buzzardman, August 07, 2007, 05:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardman

I am trying to get in touch with Matt Andruk who is the owner of a business in Hudson Fl called Active Ride.  It is a suspension shop for motorcycles.

I gave him my rear shock from my Kx 250 over two months ago.  He was supposed to rebuild it for me and have it back to me in no more than two weeks.  I gave him $200 bucks to get the project started.    I have got the run around from Matt forever now and then I get back from my two week vacation and the shop is empty and the Phone is now disconnected.   

I was told he rides out at Dade City on Thurs nights  but do not know for sure. 

I would appreciate getting any contact information for this guy.  I have already spoken to the police and if I need to, I can press criminal felony charges on him and let the police catch up with him.  I would much rather have him get in touch with me and get  my shock and my money back.  Or finish the job and I would be more than happy to finish paying on the project. 

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
One thing Matt needs to know is that I will not let this go!

NYRAPTOR

hey clay, i know a couple guys from queens NY that would collect with no questions asked. >:D

dynodon

Seems as though I have read this thread before !?!?!?!

Anyway, Good luck on tracking him down. Do you know his last name?? or a business name ?? If so try zabasearch.com
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

jayman

He rebuilt the rear shock for my wifes old kfx700.  He did it at dade city and had it ready in about 45 minutes.  I may still have the phone number that he gave to me to contact him.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

btw, he did the service for that shock about 8 months ago.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

buzzardman

If you have a Phone number that would be super.  All the ones I have called are disconnected.  Or if you happen to see him out at dade City could you tell him that Clay is looking for him and that he needs to get me my stuff back.   It would be greatly appreciated. 


Ida_Mann

their website says they were "hacked"

but lists an email address of matt@active-ride.com

also lists a phone number of 727-233-3549 and another article I found on the net lists a phone number as 352-428-3960

also found 813-377-9101, and a fax as (352) 686-9017

he was also last active on www.pingertalk.com on 7/31/07, but has a member name there called Active Ride

hope this helps some,,,,,,it's amazing what you can find on the net ;-)

also, found an article from back in 2006 that says Matt was working on a website called www.floridamx.com, but it says it's under construction,,,,HOWEVER, it lists a technical contact as:

MX, Florida MikeeeP@freshdirt.com
125 Manatee Lane
Cocoa Beach FL 32931 US
321-799-1180

maybe these people know Matt and could give you a good phone number.

boy I love playing slueth on the net ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 09, 2007, 09:11:48 PM
their website says they were "hacked"

but lists an email address of matt@active-ride.com

also lists a phone number of 727-233-3549 and another article I found on the net lists a phone number as 352-428-3960

also found 813-377-9101, and a fax as (352) 686-9017

he was also last active on www.pingertalk.com on 7/31/07, but has a member name there called Active Ride

hope this helps some,,,,,,it's amazing what you can find on the net ;-)

also, found an article from back in 2006 that says Matt was working on a website called www.floridamx.com, but it says it's under construction,,,,HOWEVER, it lists a technical contact as:

MX, Florida MikeeeP@freshdirt.com
125 Manatee Lane
Cocoa Beach FL 32931 US
321-799-1180

maybe these people know Matt and could give you a good phone number.

boy I love playing slueth on the net ;-)

Id@

good job Id@!! i also love playing sleuth.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FishaHallic

Remind me not to get Ida mad at me.  Good job Ida  :ThumbsUp.gif

Ida_Mann

Quote from: FishaHallic on August 09, 2007, 11:24:24 PM
Remind me not to get Ida mad at me.  Good job Ida  :ThumbsUp.gif

you mean again?  :-*

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

Quote from: FishaHallic on August 09, 2007, 11:24:24 PM
Remind me not to get Ida mad at me.  Good job Ida  :ThumbsUp.gif

Tell me about it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

FishaHallic


NYRAPTOR

hey guys, clay wanted to thank you for your help but his computer's down. he finally got in touch with the guy and i think everything is worked out. NYRAPTOR

z400stunter

I'm a sucker for happy endings.   :'(
JUMP IT!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: z400stunter on August 11, 2007, 10:55:46 PM
I'm a sucker for happy endings.   :'(

"sucker" and "happy endings" in the same sentence is just plain ripe for comedy.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

Sure said a " mouthful" there didnt ya LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

NYRAPTOR


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 14, 2007, 12:30:13 PM
ten dollar too bukoo

Id@

I believe it actually went something like this.

" No boom boom So brudder, To bukoo, To bukoo.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

actually I believe that he was referring to a little earlier in the film when Joker and rafterman were walking through town,,,right before they were robbed of their camera.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Oh, My bad.......I have to go rent that movie tonight. It was definitely a classic.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Joedirt on August 14, 2007, 03:34:47 PM
MODS... ::) :tsktsk.gif

What? He found the guy didn't he? we figured either hijack it or delete it all together..... :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 14, 2007, 03:39:39 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 14, 2007, 03:34:47 PM
MODS... ::) :tsktsk.gif

What? He found the guy didn't he? we figured either hijack it or delete it all together..... :D

Bah, nevermind....
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

buzzardman

Hey,

Thanks for all your help.  I did get in touch with him and hopefully things are going to be fine.  I have stood on his door step and just knowing where he lives is a bit reasuring.   But thanks to all

Clay

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com