Anyone get any pictures/video from last night?

Started by HondaATC, August 12, 2007, 11:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

I figure the rain probably deterred most people, but thought I should ask anyways.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

sykolincoln

i got like 3-4 weak ass pictures not worth using :(
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

derek330

you got some pics of that p.i.m.p. on the #5x bike! thats all that matters right? LOL ::)
sucks we got rained out guys and gals... mabey we will get a whole race in next time!
FIX that damn bike gary! BUT, the good news is i WON a race!! well..... kinda! 8)  ya know i would rather earn it that hard way!  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

N-Tense Motorsports

All I got were pics during the practice laps.  It was too dark to get good pics during heat 1.  Let me just say that the open class race was awesome, you guys were flying!  Also, great turn out for the ladies class!  7 quads .....great job Lauren :bow.gif  There would have been 8, but I'm still not ready to get back out there yet.   Trish ;)













2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yamamama

Trish u r too good to me:)  Things aren't the same with out you on the track, the ladies class misses u! I want to thank all the lady riders for supporting the league and making this class go from 2 entries to 7,8 and 9 entries!  Well done LADIES!

Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on August 13, 2007, 01:57:00 PM
All I got were pics during the practice laps.  It was too dark to get good pics during heat 1.  Let me just say that the open class race was awesome, you guys were flying!  Also, great turn out for the ladies class!  7 quads .....great job Lauren :bow.gif  There would have been 8, but I'm still not ready to get back out there yet.   Trish ;)














Lauren #1
2007 SFTL Ladies Class Champion

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"