CHANGING THE CLOCKS

Started by stump66, April 03, 2005, 03:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

I wish they would just leave the clocks set ahead. Its a pain resetting your internal body clock and getting used to the change. I see no reason to keep this antiquated custom. ???
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

I say split the difference. nock off a half an hr and leave it there year round.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mudnuri

#2
The time change was not set for ordinary folks. It was set up for the hard working farmers and labor.
It stinks for me too because I don't have an alarm clock. I just get up at 6am every morning.
Some states do not change the times. You could always move there [smiley=abduct2.gif] lol
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Big_G

QuoteI wish they would just leave the clocks set ahead. Its a pain resetting your internal body clock and getting used to the change. I see no reason to keep this antiquated custom. ???

They tried that in the 70's during the gas crisis,  so many kids where getting hit by cars going to school in the dark they changed it back

Honda328i

(parts of) Indiana and Arizona do not change clocks.  Then it keeps the rest of the country guessing what time it is there.  In Indiana, some counties change and some don't.  If you happen to live by a state line, it confuses further.  Cornball Hoosier ider.  [smiley=Clown.gif]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

bbf

i forget to anyway not on the top of my list











Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com