OKEECHOBEE MUDFEST AUGUST 10, 11 & 12 2007

Started by JohnSales, July 10, 2007, 05:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChevyGirl20

So someone give me info on what this mudfest is like.. I havent heard too much about it, just that its crazy. I wanna know what Im getting myself into. Im loading up mostly everything tonight.. dont want to forget anything
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

Do not bother bringing a top....it is a rule you have to walk around topless..FYI
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

ChevyGirl20

LOL oh ok thanks!!!! so ill just pack lots and lots of bottoms. check! anything else??
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Psycho Ward

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

CentralFlMudMan

ITS GONNA BE LIKE 110 DEGREES, GUESS I BETTER LEAVE THE WILD TURKEY HOME AND STICK WITH BEER, HEAT STROKES SUCK!
OH BTW, I HAVE AN OUTSIDE SHOWER ON THE HAULER FOR ANY HOT CHICKS THAT NEED TO GET THE MUD OFF BEFORE BED,ONLY RULE IS NO TOPS!!

grizzlyranger

ok guys never been to mudfest before and was wondering if u can bring glass beer bottles and liquor bottles need to know if i need to put the jack and the rum into different container and if i need to buy can beer.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

qt314nfla

i haven't been in 3 yrs but to be safe put them in plastic containers.  also leave any guns or pets at home.

motoX941

at c&r your not supposed 2 have glass n i think l-cross is the same .. so probaly gonane be like them 2
Motocross takes dedication if you don't have it then quit...
2005 crf250-stock
2003 pw80-stock
1986 trx70- new tires
Need a another quad

ChevyGirl20

Yeah C&R & L-Cross dont premit bottles so I think that is a safe assumption.

I am sooooo excited!!!!
Im already loaded up, got my trailer & 2 bikes infront of my office lol
Cant wait for the work day to be over with!!!!!
See yall there!!!

We picked up our jeep last night @ Port St Lucy its bad assss
BRIGHT Green with metallic blue roll bar. You cant miss it!!!! fully rhino lined..check it out.
Also my friend is bringing his truck (its for sale) so keep an eye out for that if ur interested black gmc 2500 disel 4x4.
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Oh wassup! Mudfest is commin'! No, wait? It's already here!

I'm leaving at 2:00 Friday so if anybody see's a camp with a lifted postal jeep, come say hi. With your top off ofcourse.

Oh yeah, L-cross sux and so does C&R, you can have glass bottles at Mudfest.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

ChevyGirl20

I like the plastic bottles you can buy @ publix .. because you can put the top back on... so my beer doesnt spill while im riding.
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

Early reports Indicate there is a ton of people there already...2 PortoLets...and 1 hose and No Toilet paper....they are expecting a ton More !!!


2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

94Hardbody4x4

#163
I have friend sout there now. I will confirm Deartay's report.

EDIT: My buddy is at the McDonalds on Okeechobee road. It's approx. 9:25 am right now. He said there is a whole bunch of buggies there already.

I like this live feed from Mudfest. This is funny.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

zin

can't wait to get to uncivilazation tommorrow! Work Sucks!!! thanks for the tip Dirt... always have my own TP.
and theres plenty of lifted trucks to find shade under.  ;)


pics... http://www.stroid.net/photos.htm


Lets Ride!

Palmettobay_recon

wooooooooooooo!!!! Just got back! Awesome! Pretty crowded, hot but w/e it's august in Florida duh. plenty of mud I'll be back in febuary, I definately got lots of hoots and hollers from guys when I was wearing my bikini all good fun.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

ChevyGirl20

wow I really didnt expect it to be as crazy as it was. But I had tonssssss of fun!!!!
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: zin on August 11, 2007, 02:34:11 AM
can't wait to get to uncivilazation tommorrow! Work Sucks!!! thanks for the tip Dirt... always have my own TP.
and theres plenty of lifted trucks to find shade under.  ;)


pics... http://www.stroid.net/photos.htm


Lets Ride!

Great pictures!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

dirtycruiser

I need a little help here! I didn't get to MUD FEST but my son and his girl did. They were at the Can-Am tent signing up for the giveaway stuff and some ungrateful turd made off with her digital camera. She put it on the Outlander 800 LTD rack while she was filling out the slips on the seat, then went up to hand in the slip, turned around and it disappeared :'(. Real friggin nice! >:(  They kept going back all weekend to check to see if someone turned it in but no luck. If anyone knows someone who says they found a camera have them check the pictures on the memory card. Some were of a Batchlerette party. All clean pics, sorry! Just e-mail me the pics, they were important to them, keep the camera, I'll send you $100.00.  The camera was a CANON, Digital elf, i think they said.  Thanks, TJ
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

KB

Quote from: 561rincon on August 03, 2007, 03:44:46 AM
ill be there in the new whip

I like that Ford !

edit: I thought the pic would post sorry,

561rincon

thanks took 300 hrs to build and 2 hours to break(pulled 2 people out broke somethin each time) but will always pull people out cuz you never know when ur stuck...lmao
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Joedirt

Quote from: 561rincon on August 15, 2007, 08:17:53 PM
thanks took 300 hrs to build and 2 hours to break(pulled 2 people out broke somethin each time) but will always pull people out cuz you never know when ur stuck...lmao

Oh man dude that sucks....LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

94Hardbody4x4

It's totally worth it though if you can honestly say "I can run your car over".
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

digginfool

Doesn't it suck that you can't look away from your stuff for 2 minutes without some C***SUCKER coming along and ruining your day?  I would love to catch someone doing something like that.  I'd wipe that grin off their face with a Louisville Slugger.  Sorry SOBs!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

tribe studios

have you seen the price this year???chucks trucks is boycotting them you cant even say mudfest on theire site or they will delete it. feb we paid 35 per person for the weekend this aug. it is 40 a day and 100 per person per weekend??? we are still thinking about going but want to know if we will be the only ones there?           hey toy hauler stay on the right side of the pit you should be fine if you go to the other side there is one way in and one way out (it rained in feb) and everyone was slipping around in the bottleneck ( we get there when they open at 7 on fri) to get good spots and not so much traffic. atv mag said 40,000 last feb