Free to all atvfloridamembers

Started by Paul_S, August 09, 2007, 09:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Member Appreciation Ride 8-24 to 8-26

www.floridaatvmotoplex.com

Gates open 10 am Friday Morning, through Sunday Evening.

Come for a day, come for a weekend.

Primitive camping at the park is free, campsite and rv spaces with hook ups are available 5 minutes away (nominal costs). Want to stay in a motel? this is possible too. PM me or post here your interest and perhaps we can negotiate a group rate. 

We have mud, water, creeks, 2 way family trails, UTE play areas. Want to go faster? try our fast one way trail system or either of our tracks (starter/pee-wee or regular mx).

We will allow night rides on the 2 way trails and UTE play areas (not on tracks or one way fast trails).

Why is this a member appreciation ride? Well the entry fee is the same for a day or the weekend..free. That's right, for this weekend, entry for any member of FloridaAtv.com or Florida Atv Association or atvflorida.com is totally free.

Let's start to get a count here:

Ida_Mann

1 here

you better be-freakin-leave I'll be there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

Thanks Paul.  I'll be there for the weekend.  Looking forward to it.

snowmanzz13

man, the first weekend of school starting back up..... i'll see if i can go
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

yfz122

I sure do wish you guys were closer. Hopefully next month.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Paul_S

Quote from: yfz122 on August 09, 2007, 09:46:31 PM
I sure do wish you guys were closer. Hopefully next month.

We are planning on building replicas of this park throughout the state. This first one is a test to iron out the problems and see the pitfalls we will face. We can wait around and see what the state is going to do to help us (we all know the answer to that) or built our own facilities and sue them for our money back.

gearhead400

Your the man paul! I dont think i have anything planned that weekend (i hope not) so i will be there!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

qt314nfla

Quote from: Paul_S on August 09, 2007, 09:54:58 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on August 09, 2007, 09:46:31 PM
I sure do wish you guys were closer. Hopefully next month.

We are planning on building replicas of this park throughout the state. This first one is a test to iron out the problems and see the pitfalls we will face. We can wait around and see what the state is going to do to help us (we all know the answer to that) or built our own facilities and sue them for our money back.

GO PAUL GO!!!

atvtrailer

i should be able to make it that weekend
05 450r #13B

LakeMaryKid

Where abouts is this place?

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

qt314nfla

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 09, 2007, 10:09:55 PM
Where abouts is this place?

-Curtis-

I-75 to I-10, take exit 258 and head south on cr 53 for 5 miles. Turn right on Tower Rd, go for 1.7 miles, it runs into/changes it's name to Hike Lake Rd and runs right through the top of my property. Only point to note, is when you first turn onto Tower, immediately stay on the left side of the street as the road forks into a hunt camp.

UncleRico

How much insurance do you guys have? I'm feeling frisky, and I want to get some huge air.

Also, do you have a place where a medivac chopper can land, just in case?

Oh, and one more thing, can I bring my cat, Mr. Bubblesworth?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

neysnumber

will there be a park opening in the the future near the treasure coast

Ida_Mann

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 09, 2007, 10:09:55 PM
Where abouts is this place?

-Curtis-

comeon Curtis, come with me,,,it'll be my last free weekend for a while.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

#14
Paul is this correct?
Here's a map of the area.
I'm not sure where the entrance is.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Paul_S

Here is the layout of the Motoplex


Paul_S

Hey Moose, your right on it.

Directions are as follows:

I-75 to I-10, take exit 258 and head south on cr 53 for 5 miles. Turn right on Tower Rd, go for 1.7 miles, it runs into/changes it's name to Hike Lake Rd and runs right through the top of my property. Only point to note, is when you first turn onto Tower, immediately stay on the left side of the street as the road forks into a hunt camp.

(I actually have an easment just before Tower Rd too. You can make the right turn at a Jim Jean Realty sign, 100 yards or so, north of Tower, but until I get my signs done, Tower is the easiest way in. If I get the signs in time, I will post it on here)


jbbj220

#17
 I have not had a chance to ride or be on this site for a long time and saw this. I have just talked to my son and we are going to try and make this ride. We talked about camping and staying the week end but think it is to hot. We will come over and check things out (riding and camping) on the 25th. Paul S. I don't know you but THANK YOU --- THANK YOU, and all involved in putting this together.   :) :)
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

GrizzlyGator

Paul, would you mind posting the GPS coordinates??? please......I know I'll find it then  ;D

Moose

#19
Quote from: Can-AmGator on August 10, 2007, 09:10:29 AM
Paul, would you mind posting the GPS coordinates??? please......I know I'll find it then  ;D


My map shows this.
Tower Road exit off cr53.  N30 19.246
                                    W83 20.143

Near park entrance.  N30 20.083
                            W83 21.452
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

qt314nfla

good to see you're gonna make it jbbj.  been a couple years since the last group ride.

Ida_Mann

I'll probably end up getting a room at a nearby hotel,,,,,I'm too much of a sucker for air-conditioning

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGREDTIDE

Geez!!  C'mon guys!! Can't follow simple directions!!   :dunno.gif

It can't get any easier!   :lecture.gif
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

Moose

I haven't been there yet, but it looks like to me, once you start going NW on Hike Lake Rd to stay to the left.
Both maps will get you to the north side of the property, with it being on the left once you get close.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

illegal26


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com