WARESBORO WILL RACE 8/10-8/11 BECAUSE OF RAIN

Started by yz3961986, August 03, 2007, 05:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yz3961986


dynodon

If there was a buyer for the "Black pearl" there , I would show, But
otherwise I dont think I am gonna make it this time :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

come on people we get another week of tuning..
let's do this............. :D :D
;) ;) ;) :-* :-*
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

ok waiting who's coming
Tony where you at????????
it's gonna be on
like a 1 wing wombat in a wind storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
build em light and wind em tight
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Iam gonna be there to watch my record go down. I heard some big bikes are coming to not break it but  to shatter it..So Ive  got to see it for my self.  ;)Come on fla guys dont let them Nc boyz scare yall off we got to take em out. I need all the help I can get.So who,s coming? :box.gif :drive.gif :deal.gif :Fp :dunno.gif
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

OH, we arent scared of nobody....
Troy is in NY, and I am broke, Lupo has previous plans, So that makes car pooling out of the question.

BIGGER isnt always better anyway !!! I am sure Alex agrees on that, the little 4 mils run good, and bring it just as good ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

#6
Tony, break maybe, shatter it that ain't hapenning.
It's time for you to start tuning AGAIN!!!!!!!!
come on Dyno get a crew up and come on where the h ;D ;D is Smoke????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

conig

is this just bracket racing or heads up too?

how late does test and tune run on friday I really just want to put mine on the clock and see what it runs.

badcompanyracing

it will start right after the gamblers race i think ,not real sure how late it will go but you will have plenty of time.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

conig

is a tether required for test and tune? i have a working kill but my tether died.

dynodon

You are supposed to have a working tether kill, almost any track will require that.
Now if they are gonna actually check........ Who knows, But thats a LOOOONG drive not to run due to a 12.00 tether
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

conig

thats what im thinking. now were do i find one by tommorrow.   :(

dynodon

Almost any powersports place should have them.
Where are you located?? OAS has them, but they are gonna be pricey there.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well They want check for one you dont have to have one I now everyone dont have them but there suppoed to. just come on up if they say somthing you can use mine.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

Now theres one hell of a guy, I tell ya !!!!!!

Toni is always stepping up to help someone out :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

conig

thanks man ill have to take you up on that.

locally no one had them about a month back i called around. I ended up going with a cr kill switch. i had a tusk but it broke after about 2 weeks.

conig

 no shop in tally has one, i was just told though ill only need one if i run in the 4's which Id love but I don;t see that happening.  :D

badcompanyracing

thanks for coming conig, and the guys from Carolina, ya'll come back the 1st sat. of next month
and it will be better. this weather is going crazy right now.
ya'll come on back give this track a chance
1 pass is all will take this track works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :-*
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com