raptor 660 vs 450r

Started by chris660, August 04, 2007, 06:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Quote from: 450rcrazy on August 08, 2007, 06:33:11 PM
Here is mine ,I lost this Round due to breaking out during a bracket style race.
Did you do that on a rapturd!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

450rcrazy


Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 450rcrazy on August 08, 2007, 09:16:28 PM
Hell NO    Honda 450r

do you have a video of that pass?  Never seen ANY 450 break into the 5's in the 1/8th.  Even the big boys with baddest 4 strokes are not claiming #'s like that.  Not to mention going a 1.3 60 ft. and then turning out a 3.8 at 330 ft. out, that is impossible for a 450r.  This seems like it is either a street bike or one bad a$$ car.  Gonna have to post a video to prove it to me.  If that was a 450r, you can go to planetsand and smoke anyone there, and that is hard to believe.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

HUH, Thats what it says ???? I must be getting old, cuz I cannot read it anyway
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

yeah, dialed a 5.9 on an 1/8th mile track, broke out with a 5.879, cutting a .506 light, I assume on a pro tree of .400.  Not to bad of a light, but nothing to be impressed with.  The fastest 4 strokes on the planet are just now breaking the 4's in 300 ft. and this cat is going to throw up a time slip of 3.8's in 330 ft. on a  450 R.  BULL$HIT.  Show me some video of that streetbike running.  I mean it ran a 5.879 @ 118 mph in the 1/8th.  Sorry, but those are SERIOUS #'s for an ATV, and I haven't EVER seen a 4 stoke even come close to that.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Hey, I will tell you what.  I got a ride (little baby banshee motor), you name the price and I will run that 450r that ran those #'s on any track in florida.  You name the place, you name the price.  If I got the money to do it, I will sure let ya know.  If I am going to see a 450r run a 5.8, I want him to have the best seat in the house to see a 5.7 run all over his A$$.

I am sure that cat that has that queer a$$ song and video on every section of this forum will front you some money to race, since he is trying to bust my b@lls every chance he can get.  Actually he can come on out and get a video of some fast bikes if he would like, so he will have something worth posting a link to on an ATV forum.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

07orlando450R

do you think the 450R has won more races and championships than any other quad in history for no reason? or back to back baja 1000's? banshees are fast yes but a 450R is supreme at the racetrack, or any 450 class quad for that matter.....
2007 Honda 511R The Beast
95 sportsman 4x4 2 smoke

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 07orlando450R on August 08, 2007, 10:25:33 PM
do you think the 450R has won more races and championships than any other quad in history for no reason? or back to back baja 1000's? banshees are fast yes but a 450R is supreme at the racetrack, or any 450 class quad for that matter.....

your kidding right?  this thread is about straight up heads up drag racing.  honda 450r doesn't hold a candle to a banshee.  i will blow by the 450r's so dang fast you will be ordering you a new graphics kit for it, because it won't have any stickers on it.  mx track, tt track, gncc race, etc. a 450r might be able to get it done, but if you wanna run 300 ft. or 1/8th mile, i wouldn't even waste the gas money to crank a 450r up. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

686RAPTOR

that slip 450rcrazy posted cant be for a 4 stroke. thats phoney bologne. and that other raptor guy going 95 with a trinity exhaust and what ever else you got i think some one lied to you about your speed.

dynodon

I know of that "baby motor" 421cc cubby !!! Jason can ride it ANYDAY of the week !!!!!!!!!
I know I can come up with some $$$$ for that race as well ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

trx#9

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 08, 2007, 10:30:57 PM
Quote from: 07orlando450R on August 08, 2007, 10:25:33 PM
do you think the 450R has won more races and championships than any other quad in history for no reason? or back to back baja 1000's? banshees are fast yes but a 450R is supreme at the racetrack, or any 450 class quad for that matter.....

your kidding right?  this thread is about straight up heads up drag racing.  honda 450r doesn't hold a candle to a banshee.  i will blow by the 450r's so dang fast you will be ordering you a new graphics kit for it, because it won't have any stickers on it.  mx track, tt track, gncc race, etc. a 450r might be able to get it done, but if you wanna run 300 ft. or 1/8th mile, i wouldn't even waste the gas money to crank a 450r up. 
Smoke whats your shee run and how many cc you got? Just curious!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Smoknbanshee

#61
Quote from: trx#9 on August 08, 2007, 10:52:43 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 08, 2007, 10:30:57 PM
Quote from: 07orlando450R on August 08, 2007, 10:25:33 PM
do you think the 450R has won more races and championships than any other quad in history for no reason? or back to back baja 1000's? banshees are fast yes but a 450R is supreme at the racetrack, or any 450 class quad for that matter.....

your kidding right?  this thread is about straight up heads up drag racing.  honda 450r doesn't hold a candle to a banshee.  i will blow by the 450r's so dang fast you will be ordering you a new graphics kit for it, because it won't have any stickers on it.  mx track, tt track, gncc race, etc. a 450r might be able to get it done, but if you wanna run 300 ft. or 1/8th mile, i wouldn't even waste the gas money to crank a 450r up. 
Smoke whats your shee run and how many cc you got? Just curious!

I don't own a shee.  I just jockey (2) shee's. 
421 cc cub motor in a drag chassis (owned by Dynodon) best pass I have run would be 4.07 @ 88 mph in 300 ft. on a slow track.  This was first time at the track.
610 cc motor in a drag chassis (owned by Cutngrs) best pass I have run would be a 3.97 @ 88 mph in 300 ft. on a slow track.  This was first time at the track.
Both bikes will run consistent 3's on any track you take them too.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

trx#9

Thats pretty quick, is that on sand or pavement? Is the 610 a shee motor?
Can you make a LT5oo motor has fast as a shee?


Just trying to pick you brain a little! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Smoknbanshee

in the dirt.  the 610 is banshee based.  the technology and research is not as great with the lt500 as the banshee's are.  I have not seen any lt500 do what the banshee based motors are doing. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

UncleRico

I noticed no one mentioned the rider. I suspect that the riders ability might have something to do with it.

Being the best rider ON this forum, (pretty much the entire internets for that matter), I could probably make up for the weaknesses of the raptor and beat someone on a 450r. But you have to remember, we're talking about the greatest ATV-er ever.

Of course, I prefer motocross, but it's fun to watch the Banshees street race for pink slips illegally up behind the Walmart.

On a 450r, I can beat any quad on a mx track.

I'm just sayin.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

trx#9

Put your money were your mouth is beeeeaaaatch!! I'll take u any day.
      Don't be scurd!!!!!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

FoxHondaRider

450r will shat on a 660.  Ok maybe not shat on but will win.  Quad Magazine did a shootout a YFZ450 vs 700r and the 450 wins but for trails 700r or 660 is better due to the fact that 450r is lower.  Still a Honda is a Honda so doesnt that already tell you its better?  And modded get an HRC power up kit for the 450r and 660/700 get cam and exhaust etc and the 450r will easily beat it then. 
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: trx#9 on August 09, 2007, 11:30:31 PM
Put your money were your mouth is beeeeaaaatch!! I'll take u any day.
      Don't be scurd!!!!!!!

who is this directed towards?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: JohnF on August 09, 2007, 11:50:05 PM
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on August 09, 2007, 11:42:42 PM
450r will shat on a 660.  Ok maybe not shat on but will win.  Quad Magazine did a shootout a YFZ450 vs 700r and the 450 wins but for trails 700r or 660 is better due to the fact that 450r is lower.  Still a Honda is a Honda so doesnt that already tell you its better?  And modded get an HRC power up kit for the 450r and 660/700 get cam and exhaust etc and the 450r will easily beat it then. 

The Raptor 700 is currently the fastest production quad on the planet. not by much but still, closely folowing is the can-am 800 and outlaw 525. honda 450 doesnt even compare to the 700 rap in a straight line

it would be the fastest ever with the exception of the quadzilla, which is debatable, mainly because it would be next to impossible to find an ALL origional zilla to line up with one.


where was this information supplied from?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

what year did they start to make the 450s
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

450rcrazy


450rcrazy

Quote from: 450rcrazy on August 08, 2007, 06:33:11 PM
Here is mine ,I lost this Round due to breaking out during a bracket style race.


I am comming clean the time slip I posted was real but I made that pass in My drag car which is powered by a 496CI BBC . This time slip was the first race pass I made on the car when I first completed it. AND the light was on a .500 full tree ! Everything about my background however is very true I have been building performance parts and engines for over 15 years now. The time slip was just to bust JohnF's balls a little , just having some fun.

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

trx#9

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 10, 2007, 06:25:05 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on August 09, 2007, 11:30:31 PM
Put your money were your mouth is beeeeaaaatch!! I'll take u any day.
      Don't be scurd!!!!!!!

who is this directed towards?
You big dog!!!!!!!  ;) Na that was for Mr. Rico. but if you what some bring that shee on a mx track. Thats my world!!!!!!! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

dynodon

Yeah right, like we are gonna put a ridgid chassis drag bike on a mx track..... the return lanes at the drag tracks are already to rough.
But, now if ya think ya balls are BIG enough, just give us a holla, we dont hide, everyone knows where to find us. We would be more than happy to take your money too 8)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com