"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

wow. thats...very "mature" of you jeff. Now you should probably think about taking your happy pills.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 07, 2007, 01:33:16 AM
wow. thats...very "smart" of you jeff. Now you should probably think about becoming a teacher so you can teach dumb people like me.
Wow thats mighty kind of you to say!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 07, 2007, 03:42:06 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 07, 2007, 01:33:16 AM
wow. thats...very "mature"of you jeff. Now you should probably think about taking your happy pills.
Wow thats mighty kind of you to say!
I didnt mean that as a compliment.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

You must be under the influence of stupid.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

I dont ride a utility, and i dont ride like that.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

I mean the general stupidity of it reminds me of you. DANG you really are!!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Umm, no. Im not that stupid, I dont have any general stupidity, mabe some ignorance, since all people are ignorant in one way or another, but I am not stupid.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 07, 2007, 11:02:49 PM
Umm, no. Im not that stupid, I dont have any general stupidity, mabe some ignorance, since all people are ignorant in one way or another, but I am not stupid.

STEPS IN GETTING BETTER


1st step : denying ur problem  :o

2nd step : admitting ur problem  :H   :J

3rd step : getting help  ::)

4th step : admitting jeff and courtney r wayy better than u are   :-*

5th step : if the last step doesnt work....u r wayy beyond help ;) 


:ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

I choose numba thwee. But mr president sir dont you want to read the other unthinkable options?
NO! I was elected to lead, not to read!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: mudmonkey on August 08, 2007, 12:41:56 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 07, 2007, 11:02:49 PM
Umm, no. Im not that stupid, I dont have any general stupidity, mabe some ignorance, since all people are ignorant in one way or another, but I am not stupid.

STEPS IN GETTING BETTER


1st step : denying ur problem  :o

2nd step : admitting ur problem  :H   :J

3rd step : getting help  ::)

4th step : admitting jeff and courtney r wayy better than u are   :-*

5th step : if the last step doesnt work....u r wayy beyond help ;) 


:ThumbsUp.gif

what about me :'(
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 08, 2007, 01:57:59 AM
I choose numba thwee. But mr president sir dont you want to read the other unthinkable options?
NO! I was elected to lead, not to read!
Famous quote by our new president Mr Arnold Shwartzenegger, from the simpsons movie.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 08, 2007, 01:57:59 AM
I choose numba thwee. But mr president sir dont you want to read the other unthinkable options?
NO! I was elected to lead, not to read!
Ok being president of the stupid wannabees club does not mean you are cool.funny, or smart in anyway shape or form.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 08, 2007, 11:14:59 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 08, 2007, 01:57:59 AM
I choose numba thwee. But mr president sir dont you want to read the other unthinkable options?
NO! I was elected to lead, not to read!
Ok being president of the stupid wannabees club does not mean you are cool.funny, or smart in anyway shape or form.

point and laugh children  :w
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on August 09, 2007, 01:11:54 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 08, 2007, 11:14:59 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 08, 2007, 01:57:59 AM
I choose numba thwee. But mr president sir dont you want to read the other unthinkable options?
NO! I was elected to lead, not to read!
Ok being president of the stupid wannabees club does not mean you are cool.funny, or smart in anyway shape or form.

point and laugh children  :w
YEAH HIS FACE IS HILARIOUS NOT EVEN MICHEAL JACKSONS PLASTIC SURGEON CAN SAVE HIM
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

#544
i think hes already tried.....  :tsktsk.gif
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Hey, whats your addy quad, jason said hell give you his mask no charge, he keeps getting nightmares from your face.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

quadracer1992

you dont need to bump this waffle its got extra spinach and itching powder
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]