Miami Motorsport this Sat 7/4/07

Started by TRX470r, August 01, 2007, 09:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX470r

is anyone riding this weekend. Me and a couple of friends are riding this Sat. will be there when they open at 10am. Two 450r's and a couple of dirt bikes.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

YELLOW RR

i might be there on my blueyfz, if its not too wet. Do you ride there often, I think i remember seeing your trx there.
2007 LTR450

LTR450 994

I may be out there since seminole is closed and i havent riden in 2 months.

TRX470r

I haven't been there in a while. but yes i do ride there every now and then. I hope it does rain a bit to keep the dust down.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

TRX470r

had a good at Miami Motorsport today. The track has been changed around since last i was there. all table tops! and the dust wasn't too bad. I think the track photographer was there. hope he posts up some pics since i forgot my camera.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

LTR450 994

I didnt make it out, got a call to go wakeboarding and the lake sounded much better than the dirt..lol

TRX470r

it was hot out so i don't blame you  :)
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

RAD 450r

I really wanted to go out there but like always everyone bailed out, ehhh it was proly hot anyways.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

TRX470r

You should of come out even if everyone bailed on you. everyone i have met out there (or Seminole) have been friendly. So you should have no problem finding people to ride with. we got there around 10am and rode till around 1pm. It was hot out but it was still a great time.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

YELLOW RR

Quote from: TRX470r on August 04, 2007, 10:03:58 PM
it was hot out so i don't blame you  :)

About 93 deg. in the shade and no breeze. Still had fun! The track photos can be seen here>>   thodgdon.photosite.com   I am on the blue yfz (red/white jersey).
2007 LTR450

TRX470r

Cool pics, Getting some air there!!!
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

RAD 450r

Quote from: TRX470r on August 05, 2007, 01:33:51 PM
You should of come out even if everyone bailed on you. everyone i have met out there (or Seminole) have been friendly. So you should have no problem finding people to ride with. we got there around 10am and rode till around 1pm. It was hot out but it was still a great time.

Yeah, I have no problem going riding by myself, its just my parents dont exacatly like me going riding by myself (im 17) too afraid ill get hurt and...w/e
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com