okeechobee mudfest

Started by sbripple, August 02, 2007, 10:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbripple

anyone going  aug 10th ,11th ,12th.?I would love to go but last one the guy would not service the porto lets.I called him and he didnt seem concerned.He said "they ought to do better".Maybe if others called he might listen.863 697 1197  I really want to go but I dont want my wife to have to deal with nasty portolets.The guy running it sounded like an idiot to me.Maybe he just has an idiot answering his phone.

crom A zone

he is nice when i talk to him
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Psycho Ward

I'll be there all day sat. See ya there
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

Rare Earth Rider

What is the location of the mudfest in chobee and how much $$ to get in anybody know.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

qt314nfla

It's on SR70 east of Okeechobee.  There should be signs for it once you start getting close.  Price $30 for the weekend.  They have a daily rate but I don't know what it is.

Turboderf

I Think its 20 aday or 30 for the weekend  :ThumbsUp.gif

Psycho Ward

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

sbripple

call 863-697-1197 and ask the guy.

Rare Earth Rider

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

sbripple


zin

no it doesn't work... the last 9 is a six

i found the correct number here... pretty cool site too...  http://www.stroid.net/events.htm

cya in the Mud!

sbripple

i'll be there in the am early.  red rincon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com