Sad News

Started by GrizzlyGator, August 05, 2007, 07:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

For all you guys and gals that frequent Durhamtown Plantation, They reported today on their forum that Kaye Holcomb died today at the Durhamtown Church services of a massive heart attack she was the blond lady that wore glasses worked the check in counter...always so helpful with a great attitude her daughter was Brandi that help out sometimes. Any way check out the Durhamtown forum for more info. 

http://durhamtown.com/

Bigscrb15

I saw that on their forum.... That is horrible!!!! They are such good people up there. I am defintely praying for her family and the DP family.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

prayers and condolences were sent to Mike and Ben

SWAMP_DONKEY

Prayers for the family.

VForcedave

I am sending one up right now for her family.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

KB

That sucks, especially when it's one day your fine the next day your dead(no time to prepare or say goodbye).
I never been to that place but read a lot about it, I feel bad for her daughter & the rest of her family.
I know it hurt's, I was 6 when my dad died of Cancer at 32.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com