Built for the Military, Diesel Kawasaki KLR 650

Started by KB, August 04, 2007, 07:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

That is sweet. I would sure like to shoe horn that motor into a Vinson.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY


big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 05, 2007, 12:20:45 AM
Arctic Cat has a diesel Quad this year :o

A cat with a diesel..........= (heavier anchor) 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

KB

I didn't know they were comingout w/ a diesel quad, that'll be good on farm's & ranches where diesel is used on tractors.
Look on #5 on the list on that site & check out the carbon fibre battery powered street bike coming out next year for 15,000.00.
That thing must be so quiet.

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on August 05, 2007, 05:33:41 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 05, 2007, 12:20:45 AM
Arctic Cat has a diesel Quad this year :o

A cat with a diesel..........= (heavier anchor) 

If it can touch bottom, who cares. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com