Missing my Race days!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, August 03, 2007, 03:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster



  This was my favorite all time ride!! 91 RX-7  (3 in 1 top) Streetported

susieblazer



  That was a really cool ride and may i compliment the person who originally took those photos.......... :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

 
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

Did I ever wake you guys when I rode by your house? It was loud wasn't it?

Young Gun

Coffee Can!  You darn adults and your loud cars disturbing the peace and racing down the highways ::) Nice RX
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Miami450R

niiice. not diggin the bodykit in the front. lol. but damn. was it boosted?

i had a friend back in miami who also had an FC , it was red and boosted.
he would do donuts in big parking lots and smoke everything up . fun cars.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

1FasterBlaster

  It was streetported without boost. I could do donuts in this thing real easy. I drifted without a drift setup. One of my friends rode across the Howard Franklin at 3A.M. on his bike and matched me at 140 racing a Porsche Boxster...I beat him across.
   There was noone on the bridge but us!!

1FasterBlaster

  And that was a custom made front end. They didn't make front ends for these like that. It actually came from a RSX bodykit.

gearhead400

#7
i love 2nd and 3rd gens. My friend has a 95 FD twin turbo. Its sick! I might be able to pick up a '90 turbo 2 here soon!

His 7 & awd talon

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

  Nice. If I ever make some money, I think my next one will be a third gen also.

gearhead400

After driving that beast i want one badddddd. You really cant touch one for under 12k though. sucks
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

There is a shop in Largo called Mazsport. The owners name is Scott. (727)530-9960. He was the only person I would let touch my car. He knows a lot of people. Give him a call and ask him if he knows of one for a good price.

susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 04, 2007, 08:56:45 PM
  It was streetported without boost. I could do donuts in this thing real easy. I drifted without a drift setup. One of my friends rode across the Howard Franklin at 3A.M. on his bike and matched me at 140 racing a Porsche Boxster...I beat him across.
   There was noone on the bridge but us!!

    There used to be alot of racing over the bridges at early morning.....especially Gandy , when you could still sit around a fire on the beach.........Ken Fisher raced his drag cars across it, never got caught, now he can do it at the tracks to test them.............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Nismo

Nice FC man.. Yeah Gandy and Courtney Campbell always the hot spots for the bikes and the cars doin there 150+mph passes lol. Its been crazy out there the past couple months, been busting a lot of ppl.. Last time I was out there was about 4 months ago when there was a bad accident, young guy died on a bike .. It was hectic gettin 1000+ ppl off the bridge..

1FasterBlaster

  It was fun back in the days when there were actually racers that knew how to race. I don't go out there now because it's too dangerous.You don't go 150 plus mph on stock tires!! I see so many people out there with the same setup, just trying to look good.
   I stopped racing when they cracked down on it. You can go to jail, lose your car, your license, and be fined...no thanks!! Imagine what can happen if your caught out there participating and someone gets killed. I would hate to see anyone be made an example of.
   I'll stick to the dirt!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com