question about mudfest

Started by rebelicious08, August 03, 2007, 09:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelicious08

  I heard that at mudfest if ur under 18 u have to be with an adult
wut is considered and adult at mudfest??
              18 or 21?

jimmyt14

18 at the gate once your in you can do what you want.
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

FOREMANRON

CALL JOHN 863-697-1167 HE IS IN CHARGE AND CAN ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

rebelicious08

ok thanks....18 at the gate?
im not 18 yet...will they let me in with other 18 year olds or not?
or will i have to be with a 21 yr old or older?
    my boyfriend is calling john for me
thanks

Joedirt

Bring your own Toilet paper..or a 5 gallon bucket.....the porta potties get really nasty....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

rebelicious08

im still not sure if i can go because of my age>?
   im 17 and everyone i would be going with is 18

ill be 18 in october- i wonder if they'll let me in
   

UncleRico

Check with Fox 17, he sells fake IDs. He's got the hook up.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rebelicious08


UncleRico

Seriously, bro! He used all the money to put himself through beauty college.

He's world reknowned for his fake ID skills. He even consulted on the movie "SUPERBAD" for the ID scene. The name "McLovin" is already taken though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP74GjzgfdM
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rebelicious08


mudnuri

What do you do with the bucket after it is full/used?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

bocephus300

so is there showers there? my girlfriend wont stop buggin me about them. i went to the last one but dont remember showers
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

rebelicious08

well i dont think were gonna go anymore anyways
cuz i dont think im old enough to go without an adult over 21
  im not 18 till october
:(

JackL

Quote from: UncleRico on August 04, 2007, 10:36:01 AM
Seriously, bro! He used all the money to put himself through beauty college.

He's world reknowned for his fake ID skills. He even consulted on the movie "SUPERBAD" for the ID scene. The name "McLovin" is already taken though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP74GjzgfdM


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

THAT WAS FUNNY, Uncle Rico cracks me up, looked like a funny movie too, I'm surprised no ones used McLover as a screen name yet.

UncleRico

Quote from: rebelicious08 on August 04, 2007, 05:25:34 PM
well i dont think were gonna go anymore anyways
cuz i dont think im old enough to go without an adult over 21
  im not 18 till october
:(

That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard! That's right up there with "I'm not gonna rob a bank, because we might get caught!"

Mudfest is the most awesome rally ever!

Hook up with Fox17 when he gets back from X games...he'll hook you up. You have to drive to Cocoa Beach though...that's where he lives. He did my I.D. and no one suspects a thing.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

jimmyt14

I think 18 would be considered an adult...or you could just stow away in the back of a truck or somthing.
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

94Hardbody4x4

Wow, the answer to this question has been givin like 3 times in this post already.

18 IS CONSIDERED AN ADULT AT MUDFEST. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YOU NEED AN ADULT TO SIGN FOR YOU. IF 18 IS CONSIDERED AN ADULT, AND YOU NEED AN ADULT TO SIGN FOR YOU, THEN ANY 18 YEAR OLD IS ALLOWED TO SIGN FOR YOU.

Thank you, have a nice day.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on August 05, 2007, 10:53:57 AM
Wow, the answer to this question has been givin like 3 times in this post already.

18 IS CONSIDERED AN ADULT AT MUDFEST. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YOU NEED AN ADULT TO SIGN FOR YOU. IF 18 IS CONSIDERED AN ADULT, AND YOU NEED AN ADULT TO SIGN FOR YOU, THEN ANY 18 YEAR OLD IS ALLOWED TO SIGN FOR YOU.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Hey, thanks for clearing that up. 18..got it. Let me ask you this though, what if you are 17?

PHN

Quote from: bocephus300 on August 04, 2007, 05:10:04 PM
so is there showers there? my girlfriend wont stop buggin me about them. i went to the last one but dont remember showers


You are kidding right????

There was a line for the 2 hoses being used to flush out clogged radiators.....and the port-o-lets are a biohazard area.....

94Hardbody4x4

If you have the brains to build a mud truck you would have the brains the bring a pressure washer to clean your radiator.

If your mudding your daily driver and it overheats, o well. Pull over and wait in line. Your own fault.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

KB

Quote from: bocephus300 on August 04, 2007, 05:10:04 PM
so is there showers there? my girlfriend wont stop buggin me about them. i went to the last one but dont remember showers


You can make a portable shower out of a 5 gal. bucket, 6' hose, a &  spout for nothing or buy a plastic bag one at wal mart.
Thats how we did it at Livestock.

94Hardbody4x4

No, I dont have a truck. I have a Jeep. It needs tranny fluid and then I will have 350 cubic inches of Chevy power.

Acutally, the only problem I didn't fix on it was the damn shifter cable. I fixed it so it stays together now but it's not tight enough to pull the tranny into first. It only goes to second or third but I can manually grab the lever on the transmisson and stick it in first. All other gears work though.

I cant wait until I see Chaz's mail truck out there. I hope he gets stuck in grass. Doesn't he have like 33"s on it or something? and 2WD? and a 4cyl? I wont do much better with my bald ass tires but at least I can say it's 4 wheel.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

94Hardbody4x4

Postal Script - Most people out there that do have giant mud trucks do bring pressure washers. You think they cant afford some water and Home Depot pressure washer but they can afford to build, mud, blow-up, and re-build a $60,000 to $100,000 mudtruck?
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

561rincon

were bringing 4-300 gal containers for our pressure washer to keep the radiators clean
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com