Ernie Haire Ford SUCKS!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 21, 2007, 11:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 02, 2007, 10:36:48 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 02, 2007, 02:45:00 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 02, 2007, 02:41:09 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 26, 2007, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.

How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)

Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks

If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;)  Oh yea...its thet good ;D

You've obviously never had ano of Art's steaks at 3 am after a night ride. Mmmmmmm Gooooood

   Mike you raved about a Bologna sandwich with sand on it @ 3am :D

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

1FasterBlaster

 At 3A.M. you could feed me possum and tell me it's steak and it would be great!!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 02, 2007, 12:25:25 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 02, 2007, 10:36:48 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 02, 2007, 02:45:00 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 02, 2007, 02:41:09 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 26, 2007, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 05:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.

Sounds fair to me.

How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)

Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks

If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;)  Oh yea...its thet good ;D

You've obviously never had ano of Art's steaks at 3 am after a night ride. Mmmmmmm Gooooood

   Mike you raved about a Bologna sandwich with sand on it @ 3am :D

at least yall didnt start arguing whos grill your meat was gonna go on.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."