Favorite Nascar Driver???

Started by SoFlaEiger, April 01, 2005, 08:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoFlaEiger

Whats everyone's favorite NASCAR driver here??

I'm a BIG Kasey Kahne fan man!! I used to be a H-U-G-E Elliott fan but when he retired, I tried to adopt a new driver but just kept finding myself rooting for the #9.  And I guess since Kasey is the first driver that I've liked because I like him (I liked Bill cuz of my dad), I think I'm that much more interested in him and the sport!

I also LOVE Jimmie Johnson...I've met him a couple times and that guy is an awesome driver!!!!!

So ummm how many Jr fans??? ;)

lil_Mrs._Honda1

[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

BEER

94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

GaryinSeffner

#6

sorry no pictures......but he's been around long enough for you to know him by the number!! ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

SoFlaEiger

QuoteJeff Gordon
Kasey Kahne
dale jr


My sister went on Jeff Gorodn's yacht when they were down for the ford 400...she was kinda dating the jackman for labonte at the time (now kyle busch) and gordon invited all the hendrick guys out..."24 Karat" was his boat...nice boat....big big big money!

Kevsmerc

My first would have to be Jeff Gordon followed by Jimmie Johnson and Kurt Busch

dirty1

i think mark martin deserves to win more than anyboby, he gets close all the time but he's a clean driver
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

robo02cop

dale jr.!!!! liked his dad it was a natural progression. ;)

then i would have to say

truex jr.
tony stewart

p.s. how can you like jeff gordon and dale jr. at the same time that is down right impossible!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com