UTV's at ONF........

Started by mulemedics, July 31, 2007, 08:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mulemedics

I asked this question a while back but I can find the post.  I have a UTV(Mule 610) and we just reserved a site at big scrub for our first trip.  The Mule isnt registered and no title was ever issued......What will I need to bring with me?????    Bill of Sale????
2012 Polaris ranger crew

GrizzlyBear

Bring your bill of sale..  As the State of Florida does not register utv's, you will have no green sticker.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

mulemedics

thanks.  we're goin in the end of september.  it will be our first trip carrying the mule in our new ToyHauler.  I'm lookin foward to it
2012 Polaris ranger crew

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

vspec1

2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com