Just got done with the Tecate, Video of 1st Pass......

Started by Michael Bolton, July 30, 2007, 05:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Mine is around 230lbs with 1 gal of alky in tank
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on July 30, 2007, 11:19:42 PM
Man !  Like your not ?  From left to right heres me , Trx#9 and smoknbanshee.

Yea thats right ........ we be bruthers. 8)
Yeah thats right, (I'm demonstrating I gots 2 balls). I'm east coast beaaaatch!  O0
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Smoknbanshee

I am officially RICK JAMES B*&CH.  I know the stupid a$$ thread was a joke.  DUMBA$$ joke at that.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32