8st this weekend?

Started by rb-86, July 23, 2007, 10:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

Left at 9 pm rode till 4 am 4 bikes BF 750 SP 500 Foreman 500 Rancher 350. Rode 20 feet 2 bikes stuck. 10 feet 1 bike stuck, rode 30 feet 4 bikes stuck....stuck,,stuck,,stuck,,burried..blah blah blah.

get the picture..  1-10 on the fun meter   ........5
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Gato

is there a lot of mud to the plane or can it be reached in sport bikes and if so are you interested in going to steer us in we got about 6 bikes or so I just want so pics thinking it would be cool
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: rb-86 on July 26, 2007, 04:05:28 PM
cool i'll be out there with some friends at the lake around 10am more of less on sunday. interested in tagging up send me a message for my number to coordinate. i park on 8th st (dark blue ram).

Were you out there riding with a guy on a POlaris 4x4?

rb-86

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on July 30, 2007, 06:52:17 PM
Quote from: rb-86 on July 26, 2007, 04:05:28 PM
cool i'll be out there with some friends at the lake around 10am more of less on sunday. interested in tagging up send me a message for my number to coordinate. i park on 8th st (dark blue ram).

Were you out there riding with a guy on a POlaris 4x4?

You mean him:


:R

Yea me and him were out there since early but didn't see to many people so we rode till like 2.

Mine:
Start of the day


End of the day :ThumbsUp.gif




2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
26" ITP mudlite XTR's
ITP Black Delta rims
2500lb Mile Marker Winch
2inch Xtreme Products Lift Kit

06 BaNsHeE

Yup...I was there with my white shee for like 30 min...I was with a red honda 300 and black 250 ex...To much mud for my shee and I HATE MUD!!!!..Took me about 3-4 hours to leave her new again and that was riding the  "dry" spots..Your friend liked my shee lol But he called it a raptor at first

rb-86

oh yea i remember with the headlight covers. yea we left that 30min later cuz he had some stuff to do and i left cuz i didn't have anyone to ride with cuz i've been stuck out there alone and it sucks lol
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
26" ITP mudlite XTR's
ITP Black Delta rims
2500lb Mile Marker Winch
2inch Xtreme Products Lift Kit

Keeter

I would have to say that the mud is too wet to get back there on a Ute or a sport bike. Once I get some more intell I will let you know.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

06 BaNsHeE

I really didnt have problems when I would go on my rancher.Just need some better tires

Palmettobay_recon

Heading out early tomorrow morning. I finally got my tires mounted.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

bftclub

tell me more about where the plane is.is it closer to macs or 8th st.

bftclub

anyone have any pics of this plane?how long it's been there?what kind of condition is it in?stripped?...need info please

rb-86

anybody want to ride this weekend saturday or sunday?
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
26" ITP mudlite XTR's
ITP Black Delta rims
2500lb Mile Marker Winch
2inch Xtreme Products Lift Kit

JackL

Quote from: Keeter on August 01, 2007, 11:16:50 AM
I would have to say that the mud is too wet to get back there on a Ute or a sport bike. Once I get some more intell I will let you know.

This sounds like girl talk. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

dirty1

the wetter it is, the better it is!!!!!!    wet mudd doesnt stick to the bike and make it 300 pounds heavier like dry sticky mudd.  plus the wetter it is, the better chance you have at finding traction underneath.
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

Keeter

Between my 720 pound Polaris and my 350 pound butt coupled with about 80 pounds of mud. This aint girl talk, this is "Damn I am tired" talk.  ???
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

JackL

Man I do know what you are saying!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com