Another add on

Started by CrewCab, July 30, 2007, 12:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrewCab

Just put these on the bike this weekend to go with the new graphics. Looks better than those warning labels on there.   :o





Lee
2008 Suzuki LTR450 Limited Edition

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Those look really sharp!
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Fox17

where did you get them? they look incredible.

06 BaNsHeE

Stupid question but is that legal???They look really nice

MPTonyT

i got  a front set of the diamond plate ones from The Motocross Maverick. he had them laying around in the garage. he told me i could have them as he quoted "REAL QUADS DONT HAVE FRONT FENDERS" he's funny  :N like that.

Saw another bike like mine this weekend and it looks better with the add ons!!! the guys actually complamented me on them!!!
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

CrewCab

Thanks for the compliments guys. I got them from CarbonCovers.net.  He will make them for any quad and will use any logo you want on them. They are real Carbon Fiber and the logo is under the clear coat. 
Lee
2008 Suzuki LTR450 Limited Edition

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com